• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

Your Favorite Classics

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Wahesh

Beast by Name, Beast by Nature
Trophy Points
I cannot get over how sexy this Bel Air is!

1601602356284.png

Trophy Points
I love myself a classic, but the shell / replica bodies for drag cars can be hit and miss in my opinion.

This was an absolute jaw dropper when I saw it debuted. Doesn't race though, purely show car.

Video doesn't do the colour justice, its actually a deep burgundy with a candy fleck through it.

Trophy Points
@ASSASSIN @Wahesh @Sleeky @boxer @Bad Billy

https://csndealers.carsalesnetwork....ies/OAG-AD-18700461?dealerId=AGC-SELLER-14859

*jaw drops*

Only query I have is that the RS/SS should be branded an SS, not RS (as SS takes precedence being its the performance addon, whereas RS is only bodywork). It's possible it was a customer option though.

1969 Chevrolet Camaro SS Auto

YES A GENUINE SS RS. THIS CAR IS A GENUINE 396 FACTORY BIG BLOCK, MATCHING NUMBER. CARSALES HAS NO FACILITY TO LOAD THIS CAR ON THEIR SITE AS WHAT IT IS HAS NO OTHER ONE HAS EVER BEEN ADVERTISED.

EXTREMELY RARE GENUINE MATCHING NUMBER RS SS BIG BLOCK MATCHING NUMBER CAR PRESENTED IN OUTSTANDING CONDITION IN ORIGINAL DUCO AND TRIM COLOURS.

YES ITS AS GOOD IN THE FLESH AS IT LOOKS IN THE PHOTOS. IMMACULATE ORIGINAL TRIM. ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUT AND UNDERNEATH!

WITHOUT A DOUBT THE BEST '69 CAMARO' WE HAVE HAD THE PLEASURE OF OFFERING FOR SALE, GENUINE RS SS! THE PICTURES TELL THE STORY.

The RS was an appearance package that included hidden headlights, revised taillights with back-up lights under the rear bumper, RS badging, and exterior bright trim. It was available on any model.

The SS performance package consisted of a 350 cu in (5.7 L) or 396 cu in (6.5 L Big Block) V8s and chassis upgrades for better handling and to deal with the additional power. The SS featured air inlets on the hood/ram air hood option, hood and boot striping and SS badging.

Odometer is in miles not klms.

Wahesh

Beast by Name, Beast by Nature
Trophy Points
I used to really dig the Camaro's (and still kind do) but it dwindled a bit in terms of my favorite SS when I discovered the Nova and Chevelle. I just can't get enough of those 2 cars with a big v8 engine.

1602042443207.png

1602042467955.png

1602042583353.png

1602042709477.png

Sleeky

Squad Member
Trophy Points
@ASSASSIN @Wahesh @Sleeky @boxer @Bad Billy

https://csndealers.carsalesnetwork....ies/OAG-AD-18700461?dealerId=AGC-SELLER-14859

*jaw drops*

Only query I have is that the RS/SS should be branded an SS, not RS (as SS takes precedence being its the performance addon, whereas RS is only bodywork). It's possible it was a customer option though.

1969 Chevrolet Camaro SS Auto

YES A GENUINE SS RS. THIS CAR IS A GENUINE 396 FACTORY BIG BLOCK, MATCHING NUMBER. CARSALES HAS NO FACILITY TO LOAD THIS CAR ON THEIR SITE AS WHAT IT IS HAS NO OTHER ONE HAS EVER BEEN ADVERTISED.

EXTREMELY RARE GENUINE MATCHING NUMBER RS SS BIG BLOCK MATCHING NUMBER CAR PRESENTED IN OUTSTANDING CONDITION IN ORIGINAL DUCO AND TRIM COLOURS.

YES ITS AS GOOD IN THE FLESH AS IT LOOKS IN THE PHOTOS. IMMACULATE ORIGINAL TRIM. ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUT AND UNDERNEATH!

WITHOUT A DOUBT THE BEST '69 CAMARO' WE HAVE HAD THE PLEASURE OF OFFERING FOR SALE, GENUINE RS SS! THE PICTURES TELL THE STORY.

The RS was an appearance package that included hidden headlights, revised taillights with back-up lights under the rear bumper, RS badging, and exterior bright trim. It was available on any model.

The SS performance package consisted of a 350 cu in (5.7 L) or 396 cu in (6.5 L Big Block) V8s and chassis upgrades for better handling and to deal with the additional power. The SS featured air inlets on the hood/ram air hood option, hood and boot striping and SS badging.

Odometer is in miles not klms.
How could anybody not love classics šŸ˜