• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

Official Adam Elliott signs on for 3 more years

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Old Woof Woof

Squad Member
Trophy Points
So Elliott finally resigns . wonder if it had something to do with his telephone call with our future coach.

Old Woof Woof

Squad Member
Trophy Points
well you have to take that with a grain of salt I think especially with Thompson on supposedly 800k

Is it safe yet

Squad Member
Trophy Points
500k plus the 25 k they fined him for mad Monday. Warriors offer was 400k more over 3 years and Price told him to take it as Dogs wouldn’t.
New sponsor steps in and tells Price to stfu and sign him.
Steve Price is not well liked within club at the moment

boxer

THE BOSS
Trophy Points
500k plus the 25 k they fined him for mad Monday. Warriors offer was 400k more over 3 years and Price told him to take it as Dogs wouldn’t.
Price is another dud that needs to go I couldn’t stand it when he wore the warriors jersey at a dogs game🤦‍♂️

Trophy Points
OFFICIAL
https://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2020/08/12/elliott-re-signs-with-bulldogs-for-three-years/

The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs can today confirm that star back-rower Adam Elliott has re-signed with the club for a further three years, keeping him at Belmore until the end of the 2023 season.
Elliott had been in outstanding form this year until a shoulder injury sidelined him after the Souths game in early July and put an end to his season.

VIDEO ABOUT THE DECISION: https://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/20...he-biggest-decision-i-have-made-in-my-career/

Well the bloke seems more Warriors than Bulldogs these days.

Good price for Sweet Caroline.!

Nutboy

Squad Member
Trophy Points
How long until Price moves on? Can we actually sign someone qualified for the role that can actually get on top of things?...

Kaz

Squad Member
Trophy Points
He has a do what I say not as I do attitude which upset a few of the senior guys and makes younger players timid to speak out.
Negotiation abilities are abrupt at times as well which is why there are a few managers unwilling to talk direct to him.

For those that care, I lost respect for Price after the 2004 GF & Thurston gave Price his GF ring & he took it. 😲 He could have sent it back to him.

Is it safe yet

Squad Member
Trophy Points
For those that care, I lost respect for Price after the 2004 GF & Thurston gave Price his GF ring & he took it. 😲 He could have sent it back to him.
Your wrong here Kaz as Price said no no no but JT insisted and the club were always going to get another ring made

Kaz

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Your wrong here Kaz as Price said no no no but JT insisted and the club were always going to get another ring made

He still took it.

Getting another ring, isn't the same.

WB gave Ennis his GF ring in 2006, wouldn't be the same as finally winning one.

Old Woof Woof

Squad Member
Trophy Points
trouble is the managers are most of the problem in blow out prices for players the more they push for the more they earn