• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

News Bellamy???

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

boxer

THE BOSS
Trophy Points
Go with the Walker brothers.

Pretty sad, that a Broncos supporter it's trying to find you a coach. 😂
Don’t know why you’re complaining about your coach his in the top 3 best coaches lol

BomberBurton

Sending them high in the sky.
Trophy Points
According to kaz players don’t want to play for him.
In that case if I was the coach, I'd be axing them all to Reggies and playing those that want to play and build up their brand.
Better to have inferior talent that wants to play and win, than overpaid disgruntled imbeciles going through the motions.

boxer

THE BOSS
Trophy Points
Sharks
Cowboys
St.George
Bulldogs
Warriors
So far looking for new coaches

Trophy Points
Matty Johns seems like a really decent reader of the game. No chance though.

I don't thinkm if we move Pay on, that the club can afford to take the risk with more rookies. It needs to be an established coach with decent credentials (or as close enough to), given we have a LOT of cashola to splash soon.

Toovey, Flanagan (as much as it pains me to say it), or Griffin (who I reckon is underrated).

A real smokey would be Bennett, who has often referred players to sign with us over the years.

Pity we missed out on a crack at Jason Demetriou (who has sat under some highly skilled coaches).

BomberBurton

Sending them high in the sky.
Trophy Points
Flanno was hard done-by by GreenTurd/NRLoL, who reneged upon their word when he sought clarification upon his restrictions and acted upon what they advised him, yet don't see him doing too much @ DragQueens, yet to be fair, he may not be in the position to do so.
Edit: Typo

Last edited: