• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

Official Bulldogs sign Corey Waddell on 3 year contract.

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Trophy Points
Starting to look exciting across the park.

If we can snag Burton and Flanagan as well as JAC, gees we are looking decent.

Hooker... I wonder if the idea is to move Averillo to hooker perhaps (given if JAC comes I cant see him or Meaney at fullback)?

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Starting to look exciting across the park.

If we can snag Burton and Flanagan as well as JAC, gees we are looking decent.

Hooker... I wonder if the idea is to move Averillo to hooker perhaps (given if JAC comes I cant see him or Meaney at fullback)?

As I said in the chat, if we sign JAC, he will help us to attract more quality.. I mean I personally have no doubts that he would make a quality fullback, but if not, he still makes us a better team and gives us a little bit more power in regards to our negotiations... it's a hard sell if you haven't got at least a few big names on your books

Trophy Points
If JAC doesn't make it at fullback you can still put him on wing/centre and try Meaney (who I think has something there).

Meaney and JAC would build a bloody fast backline.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Dug this up... I know it's juniors, but what strikes me is how much of a natural he looks.. I think if he can get back on track to how he was progressing in 2019 with Manly he could be a high quality first grader.