• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

Go To Game(s)

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Wahesh

Beast by Name, Beast by Nature
Trophy Points
Currently playing 100 Doors Games (Free on Steam). Only problem is there are now 140 levels so that's kinda a name fail.

Cool little game in that every room has a door and you haveto figure out by interacting with the environment how to open each door.
Hidden object games? Yeah they're ok, can get a bit annoying when you don't know what you're looking for. A few years ago I got into the Art of Murder series. Played all 3 of the main series. They had 2 little ones but I didn't try them out.

1604265806075.png

Trophy Points
Umm 100 Doors isn't really a HOG per se. But I've played a few of them (HOG) which are pretty good, including the Art of Murder series I have, but haven't played. The first in the series was an adventure game not HOG.

I don't mind the odd Hidden Object Game though as its quick to play.

Vacation Quest is a pretty good one if you ever find it cheap.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
Umm 100 Doors isn't really a HOG per se. But I've played a few of them (HOG) which are pretty good, including the Art of Murder series I have, but haven't played. The first in the series was an adventure game not HOG.

I don't mind the odd Hidden Object Game though as its quick to play.

Vacation Quest is a pretty good one if you ever find it cheap.
Well I've seen it but didn't really get into it. See what hooked me into AoM was the graphics on the cover. It looked good, didn't think it was a HOG though. I like the type of game there the players move around stages and what have you, (pixel-type Sega and Arcade games), fighting (MK, SF, Tekken etc...) and also open world is GTA and Saints Row. Hitman series and Splinter Cell etc... which aren't open world but give you some freedom to move around are ones I enjoy as well.

The Art of Murder cut scenes are great though.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
Yo @K E I tried this yesterday in GTA 4. I went to the strip club in the far north-east of the map. I went in and there's a bouncer on the other side of the club standing at top of the stairs. I went from behind and capped him in the back of the head. The other security guards in the club then tried to take me down... no chance as I was bearing an AK47. I stood there at the top of the stairs a safe distance away from the entrance. The cops then came in after a minute or so... as soon as they enter the door... DEAD! This went on and on for minutes... they simply could not do anything :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

1605041684805.png

Last edited:

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
Haha. Nothing better than starting shit in any GTA game.

I use trainers in GTA V and turn God mode on. Something so satisfying about being a one man army with just a pistol.

Hacky McAxe

Squad Member
Trophy Points
That's why I never get through a Saint's Row game. Each time I get about an hour or two into the game then inevitably piss off a cop, which leads to me shooting him, which leads to more cops, which leads to hours of me killing as many as a can in a massive game of survival until they finally kill me. Then I'm done with the game 'cause I had my fun.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
That's why I never get through a Saint's Row game. Each time I get about an hour or two into the game then inevitably piss off a cop, which leads to me shooting him, which leads to more cops, which leads to hours of me killing as many as a can in a massive game of survival until they finally kill me. Then I'm done with the game 'cause I had my fun.
I find the cops in SR aren't as realistic as GTA. The warrant levels (for me at least) are no where near as intense as GTA. I mean I've only played SR3 and 4 so I'm not sure if 1 and 2 are any different.

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
I find the cops in SR aren't as realistic as GTA. The warrant levels (for me at least) are no where near as intense as GTA. I mean I've only played SR3 and 4 so I'm not sure if 1 and 2 are any different.

You haven't played 1 and/or 2?! Dude! You have to play them.

SR1 is only available on the Xbox 360 and Xbox One, though.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
You haven't played 1 and/or 2?! Dude! You have to play them.

SR1 is only available on the Xbox 360 and Xbox One, though.
I've heard that 3 is the best though, wouldn't 1 and 2 feel like a step down? I remember I played Splinter Cell Conviction first. Then I went and played the very first one,,, my gosh it was shit LOL.

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
I've heard that 3 is the best though, wouldn't 1 and 2 feel like a step down? I remember I played Splinter Cell Conviction first. Then I went and played the very first one,,, my gosh it was shit LOL.

3 is the best in my opinion but there's something about the first one I love. 2 is easily the worst one in terms of the 3 but it's still enjoyable.

With each one they crank up the craziness.

Trophy Points
Been playing a few adventure games of late.

Just finished the entire catalogue of Adventure Escape Mysteries on Steam, and playing a bit of Wordle as well.

Games that are pretty quick to play, or have decent puzzles (like The Room series).

Wahesh

Trophy Points
Who remembers this game?

https://www.myabandonware.com/game/juiced-bh6

Honestly it was by far the best street racing I played by far when it came out... easily beat any NFS game. Despite being released in 2005, the graphics and gameplay still hold up very well today.

You can buy cars from either the showroom and tune them, or junk yard and restore then tune them. Even pink slip races which can be won either online against someone or against AI. Absolutely awesome game.

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
Who remembers this game?

https://www.myabandonware.com/game/juiced-bh6

Honestly it was by far the best street racing I played by far when it came out... easily beat any NFS game. Despite being released in 2005, the graphics and gameplay still hold up very well today.

You can buy cars from either the showroom and tune them, or junk yard and restore then tune them. Even pink slip races which can be won either online against someone or against AI. Absolutely awesome game.

Never played that one. Played juiced 2 on the 360 and I remember I actually enjoyed it.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
Never played that one. Played juiced 2 on the 360 and I remember I actually enjoyed it.
Juiced 2 had better cars, but Juiced I found was a better overall experience with tuning and designing the cars. It was pretty cool.

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
I would love to get into gaming, seems like fun

Had a shit day at work? Need to relieve some stress and the missus "isn't in the mood" for the ten billionth time? Want to escape reality? What better way than to blow shit up and do things you'd never do in real life.

Trophy Points
Had a shit day at work? Need to relieve some stress and the missus "isn't in the mood" for the ten billionth time? Want to escape reality? What better way than to blow shit up and do things you'd never do in real life.
Since holidays are unlikely to happen finicially for some time here, that's why I'd love to get MS Flight Sim at least slightly workable :D

Fly to Fiji any time I want then!