• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

Go To Game(s)

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Wahesh

Beast by Name, Beast by Nature
Trophy Points
Finally finished SR3, now can concentrate on finishing GTA 4, then will play the expansion packs.

BTW SR3 with the DLC is so much better than without them.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
@K E have you found that the motorbike handling in The Lost and Damned is much improved compared to previous GTA games? It's almost as if it's perfect.. faultless.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
FINALLY finished GTA 4 EFLC. TBOGT was the better of the 2 expansion packs IMO. I found TLAD too frustrating to be enjoyable and very short - although I will give credit to the bike handling. That was awesome.

Now, time to delete GTA 4 and Saints Row 3 from my rig (70GB combined) and make way for the 65 GB GTA 5. Yep... I've had that game for about 8 months but never gotten around to it until now.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
Playing GTA 5 now for the first time (8 years later lol) and it's quite a good game. It's very busy at times (when you look at the map and see all the tasks you need to do) but the graphics are amazing.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Playing GTA 5 now for the first time (8 years later lol) and it's quite a good game. It's very busy at times (when you look at the map and see all the tasks you need to do) but the graphics are amazing.

Does anybody actually play GTA to complete the tasks lol I just love driving around like a mad man and doing cool jumps off of cliffs and bridges

Wahesh

Trophy Points
Does anybody actually play GTA to complete the tasks lol I just love driving around like a mad man and doing cool jumps off of cliffs and bridges
I've never completed all the tasks 100%, but I play the main missions. Sometimes... heck, MANY times, I go of course though and go mad-man killer crazy LOL.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
I played another mission in GTA 5 yesterday were you have to go hunting to Elk with some yokel called... CLEETUS. Yes, that's right. It was fairly easy until you have to shoot 2 shortly after they mate LOL.

He's even slack-jawed just like the one from the Simpsons lol.

1626226402051.png

Wahesh

Trophy Points
GTA 5 is pretty damn good - much better than GTA 4 in terms of the content. The graphics and gameplay are very similar, but there's a lot more to GTA 5 content-wise that makes it more entertaining. The maps for instance is more than twice the size of 4, so there's more to explore. That on it's own is awesome. Then there's everything else that can do in GTA 4 is just a little bit better in GTA 5.

For example, in GTA 4 you can buy guns. In GTA 5 you can buy guns with scopes, flashlights and noise suppressors lol.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
Finally finished GTA 5 yesterday (just the main game though, not the side missions), and then immediately exited. I still haven't seen the fallout that happens. Surprisingly, the ending to the game was very very easy. Launch an RPG at everyone and bang... job done lol.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
Man I played GTA 4 for the first time last night since playing GTA 5. DAMN it's nowhere near as good.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
I've got the Hitman World of Assassination Trilogy (1 - 2016, 2 - 2018 and 3 - 2021) and being the idiot that I am, do you think I installed any of these? Nooooo... I had to go back and install FIFA 10 :eek:

Motorhead

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Playing Mafia 3 at the moment. Getting towards the end. Pretty repetitive game but the main character performs some good psycho kills! Great soundtrack of awesome tunes from the 60's era.

Trophy Points
I'm working my way through all 5 episodes of Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller.

It's not too bad but kinda exhaustive.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
I'm working my way through all 5 episodes of Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller.

It's not too bad but kinda exhaustive.
I know what you're talking about mate. I played the first 3 main games of the "Art of Murder" games... very exhaustive. Those click/hidden object games are pretty challening.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
Restarted playing GTA 5 last weekend. I only ever played it once from start to finish, then just mindlessly wondered around the map doing crazy stuff as you do, so it's taken this long to get back to playing the story mode again lol.