• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

Hooker Watch

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Old Woof Woof

Squad Member
Trophy Points
ive said all along keep averillo in the halves he is learning fast and still so young and fast put him with burton and if only JMK can keep on improving his speed we shall have three very quick halves plus the backline will be so fast too then we see what results

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
ive said all along keep averillo in the halves he is learning fast and still so young and fast put him with burton and if only JMK can keep on improving his speed we shall have three very quick halves plus the backline will be so fast too then we see what results

he's got good instincts and has a good feel for the game, just needs more opportunities and I think the more Hetherington and Thompson are both in the line up, he will get them... also I think RFM and Okunbor will make a big difference as far as where we play most of our footy

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
its all about being consistent not good one day and crap the next which has been the teams way for so long

and not just against bottom teams.. Jeremy has had a good game here and there but we are desperate for him to do it week in week out

BomberBurton

Sending them high in the sky.
Trophy Points
Exactly, this week really will prove if he is worth persisting with or cut him free and see if Dietz has the potential to step up.
Ghantos too soon?

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Meaney is by far the worst player. I still can’t believe he is our fullback

I really would like to see Jake back there at some stage.. He's probably not smart enough a footballer for the halves but can just play what he sees at the back

a Johnson Burton halves combo with Averillo at the back could be a goer ..maybe

Sleeky

Squad Member
Trophy Points
I really would like to see Jake back there at some stage.. He's probably not smart enough a footballer for the halves but can just play what he sees at the back

a Johnson Burton halves combo with Averillo at the back could be a goer ..maybe
Av is a ball runner. Burton can setup the gaps for him. As for the other half, don’t know. Not fond of Johnson anymore

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Av is a ball runner. Burton can setup the gaps for him. As for the other half, don’t know. Not fond of Johnson anymore

Johnson's just stuck in a crap team.. they couldn't even beat us once they took him off the field.. I dunno, I personally think Shaun for a couple of seasons would be a really good pickup just for his experience and confidence within the squad

Trophy Points
I thought JMK and Meaney had a decent first half.

Most of our team fell to pieces once the rort kicked in though.

Anyone seen much of Kobe Hetherington? he appears set to sign with us...
About as decent as Michael Lichaa or JMK. Definitely not the answer at hooker.

SJ is the experience our younger halves need.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Pretty shitty story about Koroisau doing the rounds, not gonna post it on here but now I'm happy we didn't sign Api

*Daily Mail warning*

Last edited:

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
I won't say it'll ruin Penrith's season but it's going to be an issue to some degree no doubt