• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

Hooker Watch

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
I just want Melbourne to win again now after this whole TPJ thing.. the Penrith bosses and fans have been talking their team up all year so why do they need to recruit a player from the Broncos

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
"In a huge boost for Melbourne Storm, utility forward Brandon Smith has ditched plans to quit the club at the end of the season

There had been huge interest from Canterbury, Gold Coast and Wests Tigers on the understanding the Storm would only release him in a swap deal for a player of similar quality.

This has since changed because Smith has now established himself as a starting forward at either hooker or lock".

DT

Trophy Points
"In a huge boost for Melbourne Storm, utility forward Brandon Smith has ditched plans to quit the club at the end of the season
If I'm the Bulldogs, I wouldn't bother.

It's clear the guy has trouble making a decision and instead prefers to drag things on and chase the dollars.

We don't need people like that at the club.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
If I'm the Bulldogs, I wouldn't bother.

It's clear the guy has trouble making a decision and instead prefers to drag things on and chase the dollars.

We don't need people like that at the club.

The bloke is full of himself if you ask me and probably wouldn't even be spoken about like he is if he wasn't in that Storm system.. I'm keen to see more of BBO

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
According to Brent Read Dogs are one of the leading clubs to sign him.. From memory it was also Read who said Shaun Johnson was going to be a Bulldog

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
I dare say with Grant's injuries that Cheese will be a number 1 priority. But yeah, I'm still keen to see more of BBO, especially playing with the new recruits