• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

Hottest WWE Divas of Today

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Wahesh

Beast by Name, Beast by Nature
Trophy Points
These are mine:

1. Sasha Banks - she's been at the top of my pedestal for a while now. Something about her looks, petite body, and whatever bright colour she uses in her hair (that she pulls off remarkably well mind you) make her my #1.

2. Mandy Rose - well not doubt there's going to be blonde bombshell somewhere in this list. Mandy just got it all, so she's up there as well.

3. Liv Morgan - I spoke to @spiritofaslan about this recently, and she looked smashing at Royal Rumble and Elimination Chamber where she was 💯 and 🔥 - pretty much a smaller version of Mandy Rose.

4. Scarlett Bordeaux - really got my attention once she joined WWE - give credit to the WWE makeup crew on this case, they did it.

5. Deonna Purrazzo - she's one of those girls that you can't imagine ever looking bad. Even on a bad day, she's hot.

6. Zelina Vega - well she's doing it as a manager. Can't say that anyone would complain about her. Sure she's tiny (not even 5 foot), but when she wears heels and tight mini skirts, she's irresistible.

7. Carmella - something about Carmella really just gets me going. I think it's a combination of her urban attire (baseball cap on backwards) as well as the way she moves that body of hers.

8. Alexa Bliss - another one of the tiny wrestlers, she's tiny, she's sassy, she's blazing, she's freaking HOT.

9. Billie Kay - was higher on the list a few years ago, but has since come down. Nothing that she's done mind you, but the others have really heated up.

10. Dana Brooke - well look at the relationship between 3 and 2 - Mandy being a bigger version of Liv... well Dana is a bigger version of Mandy.

11. Peyton Royce - most shocking for Peyton is that she was my #1 a few years ago, but Billie Kay overtaking her means that she's let something slip in the looks department. Still hot, but changing her hair colour and dropping the ridiculous dopey act isn't helping.

12. Sonya Deville - token lesbian entrant.

Last edited:
Trophy Points
I'm keeping it strictly to 10 to avoid a blowout (and so I am forced to make cuts).

Lana, Chelsea Green, Dana Brooke, Lacey Evans, Dakota Kai - all out of the Top 10.

#1 Liv Morgan - awesome in ring talent, and it's Liv.. everyone loves her!

1593517938585.png

#2 Scarlett Bordeaux - Classy, sophisticated, and probably going to rip Candice LeRaes head off soon. Perfect partner to Karrion Kross.

1593517961347.png

#3 Tegan Nox - decent talent.

1593518045439.png

#4 Mandy Rose

1593518138343.png

#5 Kacy Catanzaro - Ricochet's real life partner. Decent talent.

1593518234553.png

5 File limit hit.

Trophy Points
#6 Peyton Royce - Her and Liv watching Money in the Bank together was hilarious.

1593518331761.png

#7 Alexa Bliss - her and Cross are great as a Tag Team.

1593518378904.png

#8 Sonya Deville - she hasn't slipped, those above her are rising and she hasnt had many matches of late.

1593518403968.png

#9 Zelina Vega - has tumbled down the rankings since she took the heel turn.

1593518546721.png

#10 Aliyah - solid in ring talent these days.

1593518588405.png

Becky Lynch drops off as she is no longer active.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
Ok @spiritofaslan I need your help buddy. I just laid eyes on Penelope Ford from AEW. I need your extreme attention-to-detail to find her imperfections that could turn me off her slightly :p

1596513588346.png

Trophy Points
Ok @spiritofaslan I need your help buddy. I just laid eyes on Penelope Ford from AEW. I need your extreme attention-to-detail to find her imperfections that could turn me off her slightly :p

View attachment 642
Fake chesticle and shoulders too pointy. Can't see her eyes either so could be a horror show.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
Anyone else suddenly in the mood for a nectarine?
I'm more of a peach man myself 🍑 and I'm not just saying that because there are 2 posteriors in the picture above lol.

Basically, Scarlett's short-blonde hit struck a nerve with me. Also, I didn't know she had a tramp stamp in the centre of her back 😡

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
I'm more of a peach man myself 🍑 and I'm not just saying that because there are 2 posteriors in the picture above lol.

Basically, Scarlett's short-blonde hit struck a nerve with me. Also, I didn't know she had a tramp stamp in the centre of her back 😡

I legitimately did not notice her hair.

I don't think any straight man on this planet did. Haha.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
Well it was a step-ladder approach...

Looked at the peach, loved it,

Eyes went a little higher... saw the tattoo *shivers*

Eyes went a little higher... saw the SHORT BLONDE HAIR *screams*

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
Dude, you're not doing yourself any favours here! Haha. Why did your eyes move at all? Especially when there are two of them?

Might go rape the missus after seeing that pic.

Calm down, it was a joke. I'd never rape my missus or anyone. I'd just do what I always do. Ask for about ten hours until she gives up and I get what I want. The missus kinda likes the mediocre 12 seconds I give her.

Trophy Points
Seriously... Peyton Royce just shot right up the rankings in RAW EP 38.

@spiritofaslan I dare say that Scarlett Bordeaux (right) has taken a tumble in the rankings after the picture below was posted by Daniel Vidot's Mrs!
Well sir I have superb news for you.

a: Her hairs tucked up in a bun under the hat.
b: It's a throwback photo (she confirmed on her Twitter the other day when it was posted).

Since Kevan's injured shoulder looks like shes doing some cabaret work.

Anyone else suddenly in the mood for a nectarine?
LMFAO hahaha as long as you don't end up finding a stone.

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
Seriously... Peyton Royce just shot right up the rankings in RAW EP 38.

Well sir I have superb news for you.

a: Her hairs tucked up in a bun under the hat.
b: It's a throwback photo (she confirmed on her Twitter the other day when it was posted).

Since Kevan's injured shoulder looks like shes doing some cabaret work.

LMFAO hahaha as long as you don't end up finding a stone.

What if I'm German?