• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

Hottest WWE Divas of Today

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Wahesh

Beast by Name, Beast by Nature
Trophy Points
Oh Mandy :love: :love: :love:

1604358148279.png

Trophy Points
*whispers* Maannnndyyy

Isn't it great to see non fake norgs!

On another note, help me out here Wahesh... Racquel Gonzalez.. hot or not. I'm somewhat conflicted.

Also Carmella turning heel it seems... total meh there.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
*whispers* Maannnndyyy

Isn't it great to see non fake norgs!

On another note, help me out here Wahesh... Racquel Gonzalez.. hot or not. I'm somewhat conflicted.

Also Carmella turning heel it seems... total meh there.
Oh heck no. Raquel is a prime example of butterface lol... she's like a smaller version of Tamina to me lol.

Carmella... well I mean she's usually always been a face so a heel turn was on the cards, but I'm just glad that she's back.

Trophy Points
Oh heck no. Raquel is a prime example of butterface lol... she's like a smaller version of Tamina to me lol.
LOL harsh I feel. I think theres potential there... but she does have resting bitch face / a perma scowl.

On another note... Lana! ... Shes shooting up the ranks too of late.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
LOL harsh I feel. I think theres potential there... but she does have resting bitch face / a perma scowl.

On another note... Lana! ... Shes shooting up the ranks too of late.
She's been put through the table though how many times by that fat fuck.

Trophy Points
She's been put through the table though how many times by that fat fuck.
As of Ep 40 I was watching night, I think its 4 or 5 times now.

Cracking bod though!

That said the tables are made of like balsa wood. I'm amazed they don't break from leaning on them.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
As of Ep 40 I was watching night, I think its 4 or 5 times now.

Cracking bod though!

That said the tables are made of like balsa wood. I'm amazed they don't break from leaning on them.
It's bizarre that she's doing that to someone who's her team mate. I've never liked Nia and this sure isn't helping.

Trophy Points
Watching Nia last night the only thing I could think of was "I wonder if her legs chaff from running together".

Wahesh

Trophy Points
Watching Nia last night the only thing I could think of was "I wonder if her legs chaff from running together".
I'm honestly so sick of her. WWE are doing one thing right... the know how to make the fans despise wrestlers. Pretty clumsy too. I don't think I'll ever forget the time she busted Becky open (for real).

1604614959133.png

Last edited:

Wahesh

Trophy Points
Found the video.

@spiritofaslan this is when your chick Liv was a pinky ;)

A few things to note...
  • How hilarious is the start of the video? Becky has the arm bar locked in on Rhonda backstage, and the officials arrive (as you'd expect) and are just shouting at her to stop instead of actually trying to get her off :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
  • This is when I took notice of Sonya Deville - at the 1:00 mark where her fist of fury are flying
  • Notice halfway through the video it turns greyscale? That's because of Becky's real blood being too gory to show.

Trophy Points
Seen that video before.. pretty full on and goes to show that there isn't always "no contact", though I have noticed some wrestlers are more full contact than others.

I think its Dana Brooke where you can notice some of her stuff doesn't even come remotely close to connecting. Same with Tamina and Jax.

Rousey looks like shes trying to take a dump around 3 - 4 minute mark.

Trophy Points
Has she gone dark haired now? Or is that just the camera angle?

I think I'm a week or two off Survivor Series. Albeit these days I tend to skip to the end of a match if it doesn't interest me (or I've seen them 20000 times already). E.g anything from the Hurt Business.

Also Google up Brandi Lauren... she's just starting to debut in WWE via NXT (ex Evolve). WWE signed her, Curt Stallion, Anthony Greene, and a few other Evolve wrestlers including one bloke (Briggs I think it is), whose 2.03m tall.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
Has she gone dark haired now? Or is that just the camera angle?

I think I'm a week or two off Survivor Series. Albeit these days I tend to skip to the end of a match if it doesn't interest me (or I've seen them 20000 times already). E.g anything from the Hurt Business.

Also Google up Brandi Lauren... she's just starting to debut in WWE via NXT (ex Evolve). WWE signed her, Curt Stallion, Anthony Greene, and a few other Evolve wrestlers including one bloke (Briggs I think it is), whose 2.03m tall.
That's Peyton's hair colour now (see below). Beats that blonde look she had.

Stone the crows. Brandi Lauren :love::love::love: will easily hit my top 5 if she manages to hit the main roster.

1606260965912.png

Trophy Points
That's Peyton's hair colour now (see below). Beats that blonde look she had.

Stone the crows. Brandi Lauren :love::love::love: will easily hit my top 5 if she manages to hit the main roster.

View attachment 1097
Oh nice!!! I haven't seen her new do yet...

I'm about 3 weeks behind currently.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
Top 10 Revision

1. Sasha Banks - Steady

2. Liv Morgan - Up 1 (it's a good ol' fashioned tug-o-war between Liv and Mandy, it depends on how what they're sporting at the time)

3. Many Rose - Down 1

4. Deonna Purrazzo - Up 1

5. Zelina Vega - Up 1

6. Scarlett Bordeaux - Down 3 (lack of screentime)

7. Carmella - Steady

8. Peyton Royce - Up 3 (the new look and kit shown at Survivor Series did wonders

9. Alexa Bliss - Down 1 (the freaky look is best left to her Harley Quinn appearance rather than being Bray Wyatt's freaky puppet)

10. Dana Brooke - Steady

Eliminated:

11. Billie Kay - Down 2 (domino effect)

12. Sonya Deville - Steady