• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

Intriguing YouTube Videos

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
On December 3rd, 2020, an international three-person team of codebreakers made a breakthrough with the Zodiac Killer's unsolved 340-character cipher. By December 5th, the team finished cracking the cipher and sent the solution to the FBI.

Wahesh

Beast by Name, Beast by Nature
Trophy Points

Absolutely gut-wrenching watching this :(

R.I.P. Matthew Perry.

Last edited:

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points

Description​

Amazing Flagellum : Michael Behe and the Revolution of Intelligent Design

Discovery Science​

2.7KLikes
204,683Views
20166 Dec
The bacterial flagellum has become an iconic example of the evidence against modern Darwinian theory as well as the evidence for intelligent design. Stephen Meyer, Scott Minnich and others scientists and scholars explore the facts about this amazing piece of nanotechnology, first made famous by biologist Michael Behe when he coined the phrase irreducible complexity. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Revolutionary tells the story of biochemist Michael Behe and the revolution he helped spark with his book Darwin’s Black Box, inspiring a new generation of scientists and thinkers who are challenging Darwinian evolution and exploring evidence in nature of intelligent design. Learn about Behe’s journey, how those opposed to his ideas tried to kill intelligent design in federal court, and how recent scientific discoveries have vindicated and extended his work.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
Chandler and Joey had such great chemistry.. it's always nice to know that it was natural. Rest in Peace guy who shares the same birth date as me
Yes - especially their final scene together in the last episode. It's funny... ever since Matthews passing I've gone back and started re-watching friends when I only ever watch an episode here and there.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Yes - especially their final scene together in the last episode. It's funny... ever since Matthews passing I've gone back and started re-watching friends when I only ever watch an episode here and there.

I never got into that show heaps but my sister did.. I just thought this pair were funny.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
I never got into that show heaps but my sister did.. I just thought this pair were funny.
Exactly the same with me - I never really watched it, only every now and then when my sister watched it I would just go along with it. I did learn however that Joey and Chandler were the 2 funniest in the show by far, and also, in my opinion, the best.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Exactly the same with me - I never really watched it, only every now and then when my sister watched it I would just go along with it. I did learn however that Joey and Chandler were the 2 funniest in the show by far, and also, in my opinion, the best.

Yeah easy. Without those two it would only really appeal to women imo.. Ross was a bit of a "cuck".. Joey and Chandler were very relatable for many males