• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

Intriguing YouTube Videos

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Trophy Points
It was strange given how the US were like "oh only handful of people know", and were acting like it was super secret, then went the full on "glory" play by alerting the Pakistani authorities.

US I can understand would have been on edge, given they were the destination, not the place the planes were leaving from. But with that said they broke the trust they should have had in the UK surveilliance and anti terror networks.

I mean all are gone now it seems, but it would have made working together (internationally) tricky after that, as there would have been zero trust from the UK that the US counterparts weren't going to go rogue again.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Yeah, like I can also understand that since the UK had never dealt with such a thing before, the US did not want to risk anybody slipping through the cracks. But they should have at least made contact with the UK as it was about to happen so that they were ready. I dunno.. but either way it's good that nothing eventuated!

Trophy Points
Group B rallying was the pinnacle of insanity, and it all ended after 2 incidents sadly.

BomberBurton

Sending them high in the sky.
Trophy Points
Not a Ford fan, yet have wanted a RS200 in 750whp tune for decades!

BomberBurton

Sending them high in the sky.
Trophy Points
IIRC Toyota was in the process of creating similar with the AW11 MR2 with the 3SGTE engine!
That thing would have been nuts.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
I don't know much about racing, but I'd of loved to have seen the "Daredevil Dudes" try out Group B!

Trophy Points
Not a Ford fan, yet have wanted a RS200 in 750whp tune for decades!
Those things were nuts. My personal favourite was the Lancia Delta Intergrale.

I was actually lucky enough to see one of them, and an Audi Quattro Group B quite a few years ago at Rally Australia in Coffs Harbour.

It wasn't racing in any category but they were doing exhibition laps with both of them.

The Quattro was just absolutely ridiculous, shooting antilag flames out the exhaust.

Having done a bit of rallying in the past though, it still amazes me just how well both the older EVO's and WRX's handle on dirt. Do stuff that no car should be able to, without punting a tree.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
El Salvador has experienced problems with GANGS for the past 30 years however President Nayib Bukele introduced a State of Emergency and news laws to tackle the gangs. Over 62,000 Gang Members have now been arrested and in order to break the gang culture in prisons a new MEGAPRISON has been built which is the largest prison in the World. In this video we go behind the scenes for a full tour of the State of the Art Prison and see what is waiting for the prisoners.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
This case is was so friggn' wild.

A chilling audio recording of the murder of teenage cousins Nick Brady and Haile Kifer by Minnesota homeowner Byron Smith has been made public. Brady, 17, and Kifer, 18, broke into his Smith's home, unarmed, in the early morning of Thanksgiving Day in 2012. Smith had hidden his car to make it appear nobody was home. The teens had no idea he was armed and waiting for intruders from this chair in his basement with an audio recorder set up on the bookshelf. Rifles owned by Smith, 65, had been stolen from his home days prior to the killings. Smith claimed that he feared for his life and had shot the teens in self-defense. Jurors, however, determined that he had intended to kill the teen intruders all along. The court heard that Smith had lain in wait in an armchair in his basement with a loaded rifle and pistol, a lengthy book, energy snacks and water seemingly biding his time, waiting for something to happen.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
This entire Youtube channel of Tom Scott's has some really interesting short videos on it.

One of those channels where you always feel like you come away having learned something new.

https://www.youtube.com/@TomScottGo/videos

I was binging his channel not long ago. I like how he learns to do different unique things, such as the tight rope walking. The rare location vids are also very good.

Trophy Points
I was binging his channel not long ago. I like how he learns to do different unique things, such as the tight rope walking. The rare location vids are also very good.
Yeah the short videos make it binge worthy.

Some really different content on there too.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
That was weird. I was recently thinking about what the person behind the mic would be like, and today somebody posted this on the NRL Reddit sub.. Lofty is the guy who is pretty much the go-to guy for voice over promos.. you'll know the voice probably before even viewing (for those who choose too!)

Wahesh

Beast by Name, Beast by Nature
Trophy Points