• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

Gaming Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
I like i think I got at least 15 more to get before I start on " modern era " and I'm getting weird hard ons to make a dash 8 fleet.

I've been trying to find new 1/400 comets for a while now. I've found a few used but there's something that puts me off buying used models for some reason.

Fartin luther king

Squad Member
Trophy Points
I've been trying to find new 1/400 comets for a while now. I've found a few used but there's something that puts me off buying used models for some reason.
I've bought a few used plane collectors are nuts the keep that bit of plastic that half covers the plane lol commet is great for collection ,if you come across the Russia version tu 104 in 1/200 scale link us up she's a rare one indeed

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
LOVE the Dash 8. It's pretty much a cock with wings but I do love it. Don't want to put it in or around my mouth, though.

Fartin luther king

Squad Member
Trophy Points
LOVE the Dash 8. It's pretty much a cock with wings but I do love it. Don't want to put it in or around my mouth, though.
I'm obsessed with them atm ,maybe because they fly lower and I can see them over my house, found an ana ( Australia) 1/200 electra im thinking of buying, soon way to much going through my head lol

Trophy Points
How many plane models do you have now? Soon you'll need an entire room for them!

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
So fucking awesome. 1/200?

FINALLY you have a QF not in the current livery haha.