• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

Gaming Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Trophy Points

Looks like a cracker, with an attempt at real life 1:1 mapping via Bing Maps.

Have a go at some of the system specs of those invited into the alpha though (half way through the video).

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
The ‘ideal’ specification is a significant jump, calling for the following:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X or Intel Core i7-9800X
GPU: Radeon VII or Nvidia RTX 2080
RAM: 32GB
HDD: 150GB (SSD recommended)

Fuck! i7, NVIDIA 2080 AND THIRTY TWO GB of RAM. That's insane!

Trophy Points
That's fine for those of us who can waltz out and blow like $10k on a new computer...

Meanwhile my i5 4670 with 8GB of RAM and a 2GB GTX 980 told me "don't even attempt to use me to run this".

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
That's fine for those of us who can waltz out and blow like $10k on a new computer...

Meanwhile my i5 4670 with 8GB of RAM and a 2GB GTX 980 told me "don't even attempt to use me to run this".

Haha. Yeah, I don't even bother with the current X Plane. I'm on i5, 16GB RAM and 6GB GTX 1060. I can probably run it in 720p 30 FPS. Maybe.

I keep going to upgrade but the missus keeps playing the "that money can go towards our daughter" card. It's like a draw 4 card in UNO...

Fartin luther king

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Thrustmaster has released the Airbus quadrant and stick ahead of flight sim release ,I think it's brilliant idea
quadrant_airbusedition_2_0.pngquadrant_airbusedition_2_0.png

Fartin luther king

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Honeycomb also released yoke this year and quadrant coming out later this year,with being able to configure it to a380,747,737,707, 4 engine prop planes, speed brake an flaps it's a must purchase with new flight sim
images.jpeg-76.jpg

Trophy Points
I'd probably end up in a flustered state and just start pressing buttons all over the place LOL.

That said it's probably actually less complicated than it appears.

We've come a long way since the days of a basic joystick with 2 buttons on it!

Fartin luther king

Squad Member
Trophy Points
I'd probably end up in a flustered state and just start pressing buttons all over the place LOL.

That said it's probably actually less complicated than it appears.

We've come a long way since the days of a basic joystick with 2 buttons on it!
That's part of the fun lol,I hope this one has in-depth tutorials, now that somehow I remembered this dudes name these books are like bibles walk through guide from start up ,flight plans ect ect
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAAegQIARAC&usg=AOvVaw1AY1WrtrqFmtfOEtClpRpe