• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

Movie Discussion

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Trophy Points
Great move that never gets too dull or boring.
Glad you enjoyed it mate. The acting is superb in it and never takes you out of the era it is set in.

Apparently it's very close to the book, with only a few few minor changes.

Wahesh

Beast by Name, Beast by Nature
Trophy Points
Glad you enjoyed it mate. The acting is superb in it and never takes you out of the era it is set in.

Apparently it's very close to the book, with only a few few minor changes.
That's true mate. The twist at the end was epic, but it would've been a bit better if they showed how it played out.

Trophy Points
That's true mate. The twist at the end was epic, but it would've been a bit better if they showed how it played out.
They kinda do, as there are subtle hints throughout it that give you an idea.

When I saw it I was like "dont tell me they aren't going to reveal who did it!!!"

Wahesh

Beast by Name, Beast by Nature
Trophy Points
I watched this movie as it was #1 in Australia on Netflix at the time. It's pretty good. Mainly action with a touch of comedy in it.

After his home is robbed by some petty criminals, a father is pushed to breaking point after a Kitty Cat bracelet is also one of the items that is stolen (this will all make sense when you watch it). Finding the criminals on one particular night leads to a fight with some criminal who are connection with none other than the Russian mafia. As such, a small act of vengeance escalates to a merciless fight to the death.

Great movie, and the highlight of it (I won't ruin it for you) involves the man himself, Christopher Lloyd.

Highly recommended.

1666213281692.png