• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

Game Round 15 - Bulldogs vs Eels

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Trophy Points
NSW Cup is just before it too. 1:40PM and on Foxtel/Kayo.

Dylan Brown named for Eels BUT he has court sitting on Wednesday, and I think the NRL will act after that.

Old Woof Woof

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Perham NEEDs to be stood down FFS!
if the guy ever runs straight or looks for holes he would be better but he gets tackled each time running sidewards or backwards must be one of the worst fullbacks running around

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Versing Roosters again?!

Geez for a guy who is yet to prove himself I'm surprised how quickly Patolo got back into the fg team.. there must be decent raps on him.

Good to see Rajab in the side again, as he looked comfortable on the weekend.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Perham NEEDs to be stood down FFS!

Not defending that but would like to see him get better ball. That ball from Burton when we should have been setting up for a field goal was rubbish, from a representative player especially.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Correct em if wrong, yet isn't WiL round soon?
If yes, I'd be very surprised if NRLoL didn't stand him down.

Late July yea.

I think they need to sort their shit out and make the policy more understandable. Apparently there's no CCTV footage that backs up the claims against Brown. Not to say it didn't happen, but there were players at the beginning of the season facing assault charges who were not stood down.

Trophy Points
Versing Roosters again?!
Whoops Fixed

Late July yea.

I think they need to sort their shit out and make the policy more understandable. Apparently there's no CCTV footage that backs up the claims against Brown. Not to say it didn't happen, but there were players at the beginning of the season facing assault charges who were not stood down.
According to the lawyer, they claim the CCTV doesn't show anything.

However there's videos all over the net showing Dylan Brown at the event in phone footage, and there's no way a club wouldn't have CCTV smothering the dance floor.

Lawyers try to play things down for their client.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Whoops Fixed

According to the lawyer, they claim the CCTV doesn't show anything.

However there's videos all over the net showing Dylan Brown at the event in phone footage, and there's no way a club wouldn't have CCTV smothering the dance floor.

Lawyers try to play things down for their client.

I just mean that the footage the cops were using against him does not show him doing anything wrong.. coupled with the fact a worker apparently said it was her all over him. I dunno time will tell!

Trophy Points
I just mean that the footage the cops were using against him does not show him doing anything wrong.. coupled with the fact a worker apparently said it was her all over him. I dunno time will tell!
Yeah, he'll have his day in court.

But 5 counts is pretty damning and police must have had some witness or solid evidence to hit him with so many charges.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Where do we honestly go from that? We're back to TBaz day level.. Burns and Pele will help, but wow we're in a real bad spot.

Old Woof Woof

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Where do we honestly go from that? We're back to TBaz day level.. Burns and Pele will help, but wow we're in a real bad spot.
Well I watched the reserve grade side live today and they went on with playing football 64 points to Parras 12 was very impressive. Well done guys . when the coach wakes up we may see some others in first grade to prove their games are good enough. As for the disgraceful game the first graders played yet again a few players come to mind that need dropping . Alamote has done nothing to hold his place Burns had a top game in reserves if he can keep fit he should be in first grade. Perham is not first grade standard hardly ever gets up front and chimes into the attack. Was missing in so many Parramatta tries. Pangai Junior plays one good game then goes walkabout again . Big guy no brains. Franklin Pele in reserves blitzed them unstoppable and served the ball up to the backs at all times . Blake wilson looks a much better fit then Pelham and attacks better. Another winger come forward/ lock who still doesnt know how to defend but just touches the attack on the body and thinks its an effective tackle Okinbor you are a big boy act like your size please or go find another club. And then we come to our captain Mahoney. If I didnt know any better i thought he was still playing for Parramatta not us they way he dithered around and did very little. On the other hand and I have knocked this guy before in the half back position but in reserves in the hooker position he scored 4 tries today by backing up the middle and running on to the ball and tbh he played a much better role as hooker today in reserves than Mahoney did in first grade. Anyone else see the game in reserves to comment.?

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Well I watched the reserve grade side live today and they went on with playing football 64 points to Parras 12 was very impressive. Well done guys . when the coach wakes up we may see some others in first grade to prove their games are good enough. As for the disgraceful game the first graders played yet again a few players come to mind that need dropping . Alamote has done nothing to hold his place Burns had a top game in reserves if he can keep fit he should be in first grade. Perham is not first grade standard hardly ever gets up front and chimes into the attack. Was missing in so many Parramatta tries. Pangai Junior plays one good game then goes walkabout again . Big guy no brains. Franklin Pele in reserves blitzed them unstoppable and served the ball up to the backs at all times . Blake wilson looks a much better fit then Pelham and attacks better. Another winger come forward/ lock who still doesnt know how to defend but just touches the attack on the body and thinks its an effective tackle Okinbor you are a big boy act like your size please or go find another club. And then we come to our captain Mahoney. If I didnt know any better i thought he was still playing for Parramatta not us they way he dithered around and did very little. On the other hand and I have knocked this guy before in the half back position but in reserves in the hooker position he scored 4 tries today by backing up the middle and running on to the ball and tbh he played a much better role as hooker today in reserves than Mahoney did in first grade. Anyone else see the game in reserves to comment.?

I watched it on TV. Burns absolutely comes back in, and Pele both obviously returning from injury in NSW Cup. Maybe Jayden Tanner a recall to fg.. Burton is way more miss than hit, while Karl is too young and fresh to judge, although his best position is where our Dally M Centre is playing.

Averillo needs to be on the wing or in NSW Cup, he's just too small and never matches up well against the bigger centres.. I'd be bringing in Skelton on that edge.. Kiraz could do with another week off, he's looking about 75% atm.

Trophy Points
Next week I'd be going with:
1. Averillo
2. Kiraz
3. Skelton (inside of Kiraz)
4. Burns (inside of JAC)
5. JAC
6. Oloapu (he's young and still finding his feet but showed today in the Burton try (and in defence) why he has big praise on him.
7. Burton
8. RFM (should be back hopefully).
9. Mahoney
10. TPJ (but he needs a rocket up him).
11. Waddell
12. Preston
13. Nu Brown

14. Morrin
15. Pele
16. Rajab
17. Topine / Patolo / Tanner / Kautoga

Trophy Points
"Some really poor tackling which pisses me off the most" - Ciraldo at press conference.

Asked about are his expectations in line with where we are "lower than what I expected".

"Defensively we are not where we need to be, and we need to find the people that can get us to where we need to be"

Yikes, he's not happy!

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Sounds like the axe will indeed be swung.

I've noticed you have Waddell there but I think he'll see some NSW Cup!

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
I don't know if it will help anything, but I was thinking next year should Reed be the sole captain? Or maybe Reed/Preston? Burton just needs to focus on his game.