• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

Game Round 15 - Bulldogs vs Eels

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
I dare say he's put them all on notice and is giving them another game to justify their selection. He's probably not going to overstress when he knows he's got a heap of talent coming through.

Old Woof Woof

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Well it didnt swing for next week against the sharks only one change burns in to replace JAC

Old Woof Woof

Squad Member
Trophy Points
and every week Cameron suggest changes but they are not happening look where we stand in NSW cup to see the difference

Old Woof Woof

Squad Member
Trophy Points
and Cameron says we have a system in place to improve our defence greatly. would love to know what that is considering the number of missed tackles
last weekend.

Old Woof Woof

Squad Member
Trophy Points
And yet another thing there are a number of ball distributors in the forwards in NSW cup wheer are they hiding them in first grade.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Besides our underwhelming pack, I can't help but think Burton is an issue for us.. he has decent try assist stats but most are from kicks. He makes a lot of errors and poor plays such as a pass to Perham's feet when we should have been setting up for a field goal v the Roosters. I'd like to see him play with much more focus.

Rajab actually looked the most likely out of all the play makers on Monday.