• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

Official Round 3 - Dogs vs Sea Eagles - Team and Game Discussion Thread

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Trophy Points
Let me know what you think of the new format for posting up all Team Lists.

It's far quicker to do, but not sure if its better/worse than previously :)

Okunbor vs Saab ... fucks sake that's going to be a nightmare he'll never forget.

boxer

THE BOSS
Trophy Points
Let me know what you think of the new format for posting up all Team Lists.

It's far quicker to do, but not sure if its better/worse than previously :)

Okunbor vs Saab ... fucks sake that's going to be a nightmare he'll never forget.
I like it, keep doing what you do.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Yeah I like the new format.

I'm tipping the boys to do a fair job on Turbo.. we've got players from systems who have done a job on Tommy and I also thought the team effort against Haas was pretty solid.

The issue of course is Saab v Okunbor.. I hope Jayden can turn it around but if not Trent will be able to make an easy decision going forward.

Trophy Points
Wasn't sure how it'd look on a mobile, but its easier to grab the official information and just crop and paste that. Plus gives both sides.

The after the game copying and pasting tries and highlights is far easier too.

I've stopped / not worried about the player stats and rankings and stuff like that too much, as that was taking so much time to do. Literally it was like a full time job in itself.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
A Titans fan on Reddit keeps trying to rip into the Bulldogs about their attack.. it's been two games with this squad and they showed some improvement already... think he should be more concerned with the Titans' defence...

Trophy Points
Some really stupid questions asked of Burton in this interview.

Better interview with Naden. Both speak very well though and are a credit to the club.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Some really stupid questions asked of Burton in this interview.

Better interview with Naden. Both speak very well though and are a credit to the club.

Didn't realise you posted these here! Geez Tommy must be licking his lips at seeing Okunbor in the lineup

Trophy Points
https://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2022/03/22/round-3-team-news-bulldogs-sea-eagles/

The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs have made changes to their line-up for their clash with the Sea Eagles this Sunday at 4 Pines Park (6:15PM AEDT).
Aaron Schoupp has replaced Jayden Okunbor in the starting side, with Chris Patolo moving onto the bench in place of Ava Seumanufagai.

Rumours floating around on 2GB and NRL Whacko Whispers that Wakeham will be in the halves as well alongside Burton.

Patolo missed last week due to HIA from previous week.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
I honestly would like to see how Dufty would go in the halves but Wakeham has been playing well.

BomberBurton

Sending them high in the sky.
Trophy Points
Feel for Ava.
Glad for Schoupp
Be good to give Wakeham a few games to see if confidence is/was the issue.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
I think Ava has been one of our best but I suppose Trent is thinking about Manly throwing the ball around which they tend to do a bit.

Schoupp will at least bring proper effort in D and leave nothing out there.

I've always thought wakeham has played a bit conservatively with the ball.. had some nice touches here and there but needs to chance his arm a bit more.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Bulldogs get mentioned during the Broncos Cowboys game.. my 3yr old niece "BULLSOGS ARE HERE TODAY!" lol

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
I reckon our forwards will win the battle today but points is the worry.. hopefully the attack clicks.