• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

Game Round 9 - Bulldogs vs Dragons - Discussion and Team Lists

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Time/Date: SUN 9TH MAY @ 4:05PM
Broadcast: NINE/FOX/KAYO
Venue: Netstrata Jubilee Stadium, Sydney

The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs have made one positional change for their match-up with the St George Illawarra Dragons at Netstrata Jubilee Stadium this Sunday (4:00PM AEST).

Dallin Watene-Zelezniak has been named at fullback, with Nick Meaney named to play his 50th NRL game on the wing.

Dylan Napa has recovered from a knock to the shoulder and will start in the front row, while Lachlan Lewis will come on to the extended bench after an excellent display in Mounties' 34-26 victory over Parramatta last Sunday.

No.PlayerSponsor
1Dallin Watene-ZelezniakHy-Tec
2Nick CotricGuardian Venue Management
3Will HopoateCincotta Chemist Campsie
4Corey AllanAustralasian Industrial Wrappings & Coatings
5Nick MeaneySouthern Cross Charcoal
6Jake AverilloPenny's Crispy Pork Crackling
7Kyle FlanaganSydney Freezers
8Dylan NapaIntello IT
9Sione KatoaJay Productions & Events
10Luke ThompsonMMX Projects
11Adam ElliottTLH Recruitment
12Chris SmithDental on Evaline
13Corey WaddellDaily Press
InterchangeRecovery Partners
14Brad DeitzKhalil Family Lawyers
15Renouf AtoniUrbanista Café & Convenience
16Ava SeumanfagaiYour Property People
17Matt DooreyMcDonalds Punchbowl/Lakemba
Reserves
19Lachlan Lewis
20Joe Stimson
21Tui Katoa
23Ofahiki Ogden

Dragons Team:
1. Matt Dufty
2. Cody Ramsey
3. Jack Bird
4. Tyrell Fuimaono
5. Max Feagai
6. Corey Norman
7. Ben Hunt (c)
8. Blake Lawrie
9. Andrew McCullough
10. Paul Vaughan
11. Josh Kerr
12. Tariq Sims
13. Josh McGuire

Interchange:
14. Poasa Faamausili
15. Billy Burns
16. Daniel Alvaro
17. Kaide Ellis

18. Jackson Ford
19. Junior Amone
20. Mat Feagai
21. Adam Clune

Old Woof Woof

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Flanagan was let go by the roosters cos they knew he was hopeless so what the fuck did we see in him

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Flanagan was let go by the roosters cos they knew he was hopeless so what the fuck did we see in him

to be fair he should be playing better than what he is but we have Bulldogs'd him... not saying he would be a top 5 half but he's much better than what he has become at the Dogs

Old Woof Woof

Squad Member
Trophy Points
to be fair he should be playing better than what he is but we have Bulldogs'd him... not saying he would be a top 5 half but he's much better than what he has become at the Dogs
Well roosters replaced him with a much better half back they knew what they were doing when they let him go we obviously didn't.

boxer

THE BOSS
Trophy Points
Flanagan needs more time to develop in reserve grade

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Well roosters replaced him with a much better half back they knew what they were doing when they let him go we obviously didn't.

I actually think Kyle was better at the Sharks, let alone Roosters.. I know that we don't have a quality support cast but he's still gotta offer a bit more I mean Kieran showed that it is at least possible to lay on tries here

Trophy Points
I’m done with Flanagan. Who the fuck kicks in Zero tackle!!! Bro I can’t believe this

Flanno is trying to play 2 roles at once here. He's trying to be a ball runner taking it to the line, as well as a playmaker, and that just isn't working.

He needs to focus on one of those two things until he can nail it. I'd say running the ball and hand Averillo the reins for guiding the team around the park.

Thta way when Burton arrives Flanno is already playing that role (because for sure Burton will be the dominant half when he comes here.