• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

News Several clubs circling ex Bulldog Corey Harawira-Neara.

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Bad Billy

Squad Member
Trophy Points
I always said he shouldn't have been sacked.

come to think of it, that’s a pretty good idea, we could get a hottie to honey trap tedesco and post it on Facebook. Then pick him up after he gets canned.

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
Hang on, so NRL logic is if a (Bulldogs) player stuffs up they must sack him only for another NRL club to sign him?

Fuck this cunt of a sport.

boxer

THE BOSS
Trophy Points
Hang on, so NRL logic is if a (Bulldogs) player stuffs up they must sack him only for another NRL club to sign him?

Fuck this cunt of a sport.
Thank you that’s exactly what I’ve been saying.

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
Thank you that’s exactly what I’ve been saying.

This whole game is crooked/corrupt and as long as we're the good boys who play by the rules, we will continue coping the dick.

If Roosters are anywhere near the cap then I have a 45 metre dick. It's the same as Melbourne. A blind man from Sudan could see they were rorting the cap except the nrl. The Roosters are the new Melbourne.

Also, go back to every single team who has cheated the cap and tell me how they were exposed. It had NEVER been the NRL catching them.

boxer

THE BOSS
Trophy Points
This whole game is crooked/corrupt and as long as we're the good boys who play by the rules, we will continue coping the dick.

If Roosters are anywhere near the cap then I have a 45 metre dick. It's the same as Melbourne. A blind man from Sudan could see they were rorting the cap except the nrl. The Roosters are the new Melbourne.

Also, go back to every single team who has cheated the cap and tell me how they were exposed. It had NEVER been the NRL catching them.
Well said brother I feel the same way.

Trophy Points
What pisses me off about the whole rort, is whilst there is financial dent, do the fans REALLY care?

Lets take Storm for example. Do you think their fans give a shit after experiencing the joy and jubliation of a win on grand final day, that 1, 2-5 years later that title is removed? Or the money the club wins for winning a grand final being used up paying a fine? Or the club losing a few fringe players but keeping an illegally compiled side?

There is bugger all punishment really, and as the "crime" and "punishment" come so far after it that it's long forgotten.

Given no criminal laws have been broken it's the NRL policing internally, so they can pick and choose how things are acted upon/enforced.

BomberBurton

Sending them high in the sky.
Trophy Points
Repeat after me "FUCK the NRL!"
If CHN is allowed to sign for another club this year, we should sue the living shit out of the NRL for our losses.

BomberBurton

Sending them high in the sky.
Trophy Points
BY ALEX CAIAFA
-
CONTRIBUTOR
JULY 3, 2020

A number of NRL clubs are keen on signing recently sacked Canterbury Bulldogs backrower Corey Harawira-Naera should he be allowed to get back on an NRL field in 2020, reports The Daily Telegraph.

Clubs are allowed to register players until August 3rd, meaning if Harawira-Naera is able to get back onto the field by then, plenty of NRL clubs will be keen to get their hands on him.

With the off-field actions in pre-season being in the spotlight, Harawira-Naera and also former teammate Jayden Okunbor had their contracts deregistered by the club.

The Bulldogs in the end opted to go for the tough stance in deregistering their contracts, but others, including the NRL’s chief gender adviser Catharine Lumby, believe the alleged behaviour by both players may not have been as bad.
“They have done nothing criminal as far as we know”, Lumby said at the time.

Harawira-Naera will likely have his hearing at some point in the near future, where he will learn his fate from his alleged off-field actions that will determine if he will be able to play NRL again.
Something I picked up at the time of the debacle, even their own gender adviser believed the pair were being hard done by, yet that was ignored!
Fuck you Toad GreenTurd.