• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

Hottest WWE Divas of Today

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Wahesh

Beast by Name, Beast by Nature
Trophy Points
So... Mandy takes the slightest nudge down... then responds by pulling a rabbit out of a hat...

1606856528057.png

memberberries

Squad Member
Trophy Points
That's Peyton's hair colour now (see below). Beats that blonde look she had.

Stone the crows. Brandi Lauren :love::love::love: will easily hit my top 5 if she manages to hit the main roster.

View attachment 1097
I don't rate her. Wasn't she born in the late 80's or early 90's? She looks at least 6 years older.
I've seen much better women on the streets of Sydney.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
I don't rate her. Wasn't she born in the late 80's or early 90's? She looks at least 6 years older.
I've seen much better women on the streets of Sydney.
Oh I agree with you completely brother, I'm just going on what the WWE has to offer.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
My ex girlfriend bought an outfit like this to please me.
She still poses to this day in all her profile pictures trying to get attention
That's fairly tame compared to some of the stuff you see on Instagram. They just want likes and comments.

memberberries

Squad Member
Trophy Points
That's fairly tame compared to some of the stuff you see on Instagram. They just want likes and comments.

my ex is on instagram wearing that outfit.
She thinks she is a supermodel?
She is a hot little Brazilian but unfortunately women have got loads of competition.

tbh after going out with so many different women and fucking some of them in the last two years it actually becomes no big deal.

I love when a woman’s mask slips and she thinks she can play you like a fiddle.
I always have a good laugh about it.

it’s hilarious how a woman thinks she can manipulate a man.
The only way a woman can manipulate is through the power of seduction.

Women or at least the ones I’ve been involved with are as gullible as 5 year olds.
You tell them something with a straight face and they hang on every word! Lol

Trophy Points
Hey @Wahesh,

Help me out here with Toni Storm (or more specifically Toni Storms bum LOL). Apparently its much the subject of contention between "ITS AMAAZING", "ITS THICCC", and "DATS HUUUUUGE".

I'm of the later opinion, but I just can't put my finger on why. Shes not fat or anything, but her ring gear shorts (to me), make her arse look like its in 16:9 widescreen, whilst the rest of her body is in 4:3.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
Hey @Wahesh,

Help me out here with Toni Storm (or more specifically Toni Storms bum LOL). Apparently its much the subject of contention between "ITS AMAAZING", "ITS THICCC", and "DATS HUUUUUGE".

I'm of the later opinion, but I just can't put my finger on why. Shes not fat or anything, but her ring gear shorts (to me), make her arse look like its in 16:9 widescreen, whilst the rest of her body is in 4:3.
I know what you’re talking about. It’s one of those amazing features that
some women have. I used to know this lady who was a real looker, very hot. Her rear end though could’ve had a wide load sign hanging off the back of it, it was that huge. I’m not sure how it works either.

Trophy Points
LOL someone has even created social media accounts for it hahaha.

I'm FINALLY only half a Smackdown from Survivor Series. I'm flicking through matches that dont interest me (or I already know the title hasn't changed hands) just to move forwards with things.

Was pissed off they "pulled" Mandy and Dana from Survivor Series for kayfabe injuries.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
LOL someone has even created social media accounts for it hahaha.

I'm FINALLY only half a Smackdown from Survivor Series. I'm flicking through matches that dont interest me (or I already know the title hasn't changed hands) just to move forwards with things.

Was pissed off they "pulled" Mandy and Dana from Survivor Series for kayfabe injuries.
I know mate, the storyline for these divas is at record lows these days. Lana put through a table 5 times in a row on 5 episodes of raw? Come on...

Trophy Points
I know mate, the storyline for these divas is at record lows these days. Lana put through a table 5 times in a row on 5 episodes of raw? Come on...
I think that will end after Survivor Series. I'll admit I do laugh at how long they are dragging that on for.

memberberries

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Really Peyton? Reminds me of that real life Ken doll.

FFS...

View attachment 1145

I swear when she first made it to the top you were in love with this girl!
I’m glad now you’ve woken up and see she is nothing special.

I’m telling you now if I was at a bar and she approached me for some attention I wouldn’t even consider taking her home for a one night stand!

Wahesh

Trophy Points
I swear when she first made it to the top you were in love with this girl!
I’m glad now you’ve woken up and see she is nothing special.

I’m telling you now if I was at a bar and she approached me for some attention I wouldn’t even consider taking her home for a one night stand!
I did mate I did, she was high up there. I still reckon that dark brunette look she had made herself look good. Now she's really nothing special. Sad really given she jumped a few notches are Survivor Series.

memberberries

Squad Member
Trophy Points
I did mate I did, she was high up there. I still reckon that dark brunette look she had made herself look good. Now she's really nothing special. Sad really given she jumped a few notches are Survivor Series.

Just go hang out in the city.
There’s heaps better women than her in town.

I even had one last night give me her phone number.
Didn’t have the heart to tell her she reminds me of one of the strippers who works at Sefton playhouse!

Trophy Points
@Wahesh on the flipside.... Mercedes Martinez.... she has such a mannish looking face and the constant scowl doesn't help.

I'd say my bottom 3 are:

1. Mercedes Martinez.
2. Tamina
3. Nia Jax.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
@Wahesh on the flipside.... Mercedes Martinez.... she has such a mannish looking face and the constant scowl doesn't help.

I'd say my bottom 3 are:

1. Mercedes Martinez.
2. Tamina
3. Nia Jax.
It's hard to argue with those bottom 3, however I might have Shayna Baszler somewhere in there.