• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

WWE SD/RAW/NXT - House Show Discussion (possible spoilers).

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Trophy Points
Sane is a bit of a shock because she's fairly new and came through the ranks. You could even see a storyline building with her and Asuka feuding, so this is a bit of a shock. I feel for her though, hopefully she'll go NJP and tear things up there.
Sounds like she is going to go one year in Japan and then retire.

I reckon there might be more to her head injuries. Ever since she got KO'd a while back during a fight, shes been sporadically appearing.

Wahesh

Beast by Name, Beast by Nature
Trophy Points
@spiritofaslan guess who's responsible for Sane's injury? *rolls eyes*

1594008795901.png

Attachments

• 1594008702545.png
    1594008702545.png
    598.4 KB · Views: 0
Trophy Points
Yeah but she had issues before that. TLC when she got absolutely demolished and concussion, she was never right after that.

Trophy Points
Banks and Bayley need to hurry up and both lose all their titles. Seriously fucking annoying having them everywhere at the moment.

Trophy Points
@Wahesh ... I think Veleveteen Dream might be finished.

Noticed on NXT last week they were talking about Cole vs Dream street brawl and deliberately avoided saying his name.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
@Wahesh ... I think Veleveteen Dream might be finished.

Noticed on NXT last week they were talking about Cole vs Dream street brawl and deliberately avoided saying his name.
That's usually a clear sign. When WWE part ways with wrestlers for good or bad, they usually stop using their names. Chris Benoit is a prime example.

Trophy Points
The first stop to this was having Banks lose at The Great American Bash - so hopefully WWE is listening.
and have Bayley lose the SDW title to Nikki Cross.

Then have maybe Riott and Morgan team up and make a run at the Womans Tag Team Title.

That could setup a rift or feud to split up Banks and Bayley.

Trophy Points
That's usually a clear sign. When WWE part ways with wrestlers for good or bad, they usually stop using their names. Chris Benoit is a prime example.
He's still on the WWE website, normally once they disappear from there it's game over.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
and have Bayley lose the SDW title to Nikki Cross.

Then have maybe Riott and Morgan team up and make a run at the Womans Tag Team Title.

That could setup a rift or feud to split up Banks and Bayley.
I'd be more keen on giving Liv or Mandy a run at the singles title just to change things up a bit. And maybe do something different with the women's tag team titles like getting Carmella (former SD champion) to team up with someone like Ruby Riott and go for them. Just change things up a little and keep it fresh, rather than going to the same women for the same titles.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
He's still on the WWE website, normally once they disappear from there it's game over.
Yeah must be something in his contract. I know that if they turf them straight away, they aren't allowed to negotiate with another promotion for 3 months, however get paid for that 3 months. This is probably something they're doing now, so he's essentially not going to be on TV until his contract runs out then he's gone. I'd say WWE is losing so much money with covid-19 that they're careful with the way they 'future endeavor' their wrestlers these days.

Trophy Points
@Wahesh have you seen Big E's latest entrance idea for Smackdown?

Cracks me the fuck up every time he does it.

He rolls sideways and slowly down the ramp, before hurling his coat at Corey.

Trophy Points
Street Profits unlikely to wrestle for a while as Angelo Dawkins and his partner just had their first child.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
@spiritofaslan check this out:

On the May 11 episode of Raw, Rey Mysterio and Aleister Black defeated Seth Rollins and Murphy by disqualification. After the match, Rollins used the steel steps to pierce Mysterio's eye. This resulted in Mysterio being out of action. During this time, Mysterio's son, Dominik, attempted to stand up to Rollins against Mysterio's wishes. On the June 22 episode of Raw, Rollins attempted to pierce Dominik's eye, although his attempt was unsuccessful. On the July 6 episode of Raw, Mysterio and Kevin Owens defeated Rollins and Murphy in a tag team match, allowing Mysterio to pick the stipulation for his match against Rollins at Extreme Rules. The stipulation that Mysterio chose was an Eye for an Eye match. WWE later confirmed that in order to win an Eye for an Eye match, one competitor must extract their opponent's eye.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Trophy Points
@Wahesh I figure easier to combine things given more and more talent is working cross roster these days.

Latest Smackdown Thoughts:
1. The karaoke competition was the most cringeworthy crap I've seen in a long time. Pure filler.
2. Bayley and Banks are annoying as fuck and need to piss off. I realise that's part the idea, but they are being over saturated as much as Flair was. Have them lose all their titles, split up, and rebrand as characters.
3. New Day vs Nakamura and Cesaro seems like an event EVERY.DAMN.WEEK.

Other notes:
I'd love to see Drew McIntyre go head to head with Randy Orton and stand up for the Legends.

Also Charlotte Flair is having time off and could be away for some time: https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2...s-why-she-is-taking-time-off-from-wwe-672367/
Seems to suggest either shes having a breast reduction (I always thought they looked dumb and oversized), or getting the silicone implants replaced.

WWE later confirmed that in order to win an Eye for an Eye match, one competitor must extract their opponent's eye.
It's going to be Rowans remote control spider all over again. A silly gimmick.

That said was just reading about Mysterio's contract situation. He wants a raise and WWE have currently declined it despite posting profits.

https://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news...al-champion-backstage-rey-mysterio-wwe-update
Rey Mysterio and WWE have had multiple rounds of negotiations and the story goes that he asked Vince McMahon for a raise but was turned down with Vince referencing the current financial climate of the COVID-19 pandemic prompting the company to make considerable cuts across the business. However, Mysterio reportedly didn’t buy that reasoning given that WWE is set to report record profits in 2020 on the strength of their TV deals. He’s probably a big enough star that WWE would concede and give him a raise, however, the stipulation of the eye match is a good way to write him out of storylines if the two sides don’t agree to a new contract.

With Rey Mysterio currently negotiating a new contract with WWE, the Wrestling Observer Newsletter reports that his son Dominik plays a key element in those discussions. Under normal circumstances, Mysterio would likely just sign with whoever offers him the most money whether that is WWE, AEW or New Japan but at this point in his career, his main priority appears to be the wrestling future of his son. WWE is aware of this and after forgetting about Dominik for months, when Mysterio didn’t sign a new contract, they brought him back in Rey’s ongoing storyline and are likely setting him up for a wrestling match at some point. This could end up being the main reason why WWE will be the front-runner in where Mysterio ends up.

Also Ruby Riott and Bianca Belair have teamed up on RAW apparently!

Trophy Points
General WWE news:
- Tegan Nox has come out as lesbian after she posted photos of her and her girlfriend online. Good on her, and as long as shes happy that's all that counts :)
- Apollo Crews has tested positive for Coronavirus hence his withdrawl from Extreme Rules. https://ewrestling.com/article/apollo-crews-tests-positive-covid-19-update-wwe-us-title-situation

Hope they don't strip the title from him.

I mean Kayla Baxton (sp?) has tested positive TWICE now and is back working with them.

Note I suspect all the shit at Extreme Rules is purely an attempt to put more title contended matches on RAW to boost its flatlining ratings. Maybe a smarter idea is cutting it to 2 hours like NXT and SD?