• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

WWE SD/RAW/NXT - House Show Discussion (possible spoilers).

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Trophy Points
Just been doing some reading...

RAW & SD ratings have dropped badly apparently and both networks really unhappy. If they want to boost ratings, STOP WITH ALL THE SHITTY PPVS!. They are half the problem as all the decent matches get saved for them, and people are sick of the same people and long dragged out feuds on house shows (meanwhile killing off ones like the WWE Hacker).

Ziggler and McIntyre title match #2 for next week with McIntyre picking the stipulation shows they are officially out of ideas. Austin Theory has disappeared from TV and Mustafa Ali finally returned (albeit on RAW) and has been dragged into the Ricochet/Alexander team to take on MVPs stable (Zzzzzzz).

My thoughts:

RAW
  • McIntyre vs Orton and end "The Legend Killer" storyline. That'll get huge numbers. Don't wait till Summerslam or Showdown or whatever.
  • Drop the MVP/Lashley crap. It's not working and both are bog average performers.
  • Drop the Garza/Andrade crap. Split them up, have one turn babyface and join Carillo as a tag team, and the other return to singles action. Andrades limited English creates an issue for a singles run.
  • Inject new life into RAW Tag Team Championship (Mens).
  • Increase RAW Womans Tag Team Roster.

SD
  • Bayley and Banks need off air time. They are across all 2-3 brands and annoying as shit (despite it being intentional). Have them lose Tag Team Title to someone else (Ilconics ?, Baszler and someone?)
  • Allow Otis to gift Mandy Rose the MITB suitcase, and have Mandy Rose use that to challenge Bayley for SD Womans Title and win.
  • Ensuing fight between Banks and Bayley leads to friendship being broken up, them beating the crap out of each other, and spending time of air (to rebrand).
  • Inject new life into SD Tag Team Championship (Mens).
  • Increase SD Womans Tag Team Roster
Mens roster/lineup isn't too bad for SD these days.

Tag Teams Title Challenges are dead in the water at the moment as there are bugger all tag teams in WWE currently.

SD: Miz and Morrison - Heels, Cesaro and Nakamura - Heels, New Day - Babyface.
  • The Forgotten Sons entire story has been dropped after Ryker spoke out against BLM movement, and supported Donald Trump.
  • Lucha House Party are being constantly overlooked as title contenders.
  • Usos are on hold due to injury.
  • Heavy Machinery not sighted in a while.
That's about it for SD from what I can recall (Bryan and Gulak aren't a team). I reckon if they are smart, put Gulak and Riddle in a team together and give them a run.

RAW: Murphy and Rollins - Heels, Viking Raiders - Babyface, Andrade and Garza - Heels, Black and Carillo - Babyface and part time, Street Profits - babyface.
  • Kabuki Warriors - soon to be disbanded as Sane heading back to Japan.
  • AOP - hiatus due to long term injuries.

Trophy Points

Wahesh

Beast by Name, Beast by Nature
Trophy Points
WTF @Wahesh !!

https://411mania.com/wrestling/keit...american-title-new-champion-nxt-takeover-xxx/

So Keith Lee effectively is forced to give up one title so they can create a competition for the NA Championship, with the title match being on upcoming NXT TakeOver XXX in August.... and yet WWE are happy for Bayley to float around with two belts?

What a joke! Blokes been double champion all of like 2-3 weeks.
So he was forced to give it up? Well of course he wouldn't voluntarily give it up so yep, they've put that into the story line. Shit go. And you have 2 women occupying 3 titles (4 belts) who can't act to save their life. Ok maybe that was brutal, but Sasha Banks and Bayley are talented wrestlers and excellent faces, they are horrible heels, and this who direction WWE have taken them in is pathetic What the need to do is have each of them drop their singles title to Asuka/Liv and Naomi/Mandy/Sonia D, and then have their friendship turn sour. Then have the loose the TT titles to IIconics or another good team (IIconics are great wrestlers), and then have Sasha and Bayley turn on each other and feud for 1-2 PPV's, then spend time apart, then reunite after about 6 months as faces. Whatever the heck they're doing with them now makes the WWE look completely clueless.

Trophy Points
So he was forced to give it up? Well of course he wouldn't voluntarily give it up so yep, they've put that into the story line. Shit go. And you have 2 women occupying 3 titles (4 belts) who can't act to save their life. Ok maybe that was brutal, but Sasha Banks and Bayley are talented wrestlers and excellent faces, they are horrible heels, and this who direction WWE have taken them in is pathetic What the need to do is have each of them drop their singles title to Asuka/Liv and Naomi/Mandy/Sonia D, and then have their friendship turn sour. Then have the loose the TT titles to IIconics or another good team (IIconics are great wrestlers), and then have Sasha and Bayley turn on each other and feud for 1-2 PPV's, then spend time apart, then reunite after about 6 months as faces. Whatever the heck they're doing with them now makes the WWE look completely clueless.
Here I was thinking when Heyman was dropped, that it'd go to shit.

NOPE. Still falling!!

Actually Sonya Deville deserves a decent title run, but won't get it because Asuka is new to the title.

OH ... and SOAstradamus here called it. McIntyre vs Orton collission course looks like it's happening (again).

Wahesh

Trophy Points
Here I was thinking when Heyman was dropped, that it'd go to shit.

NOPE. Still falling!!

Actually Sonya Deville deserves a decent title run, but won't get it because Asuka is new to the title.

OH ... and SOAstradamus here called it. McIntyre vs Orton collission course looks like it's happening (again).
Hmm I missed that. On Raw McIntyre vs Ziggler (again, sigh) is happening at the next PPV.

Honestly, it's like WWE are purposely trying to piss the fans off.

Trophy Points
I will say this though.. that Claymore!

I have a bit of a backlog hahah RAW and Smackdown and probably NXT for this week.

Have taken a break to watch a few other things instead, plus getting to bed far too late recently.

Trophy Points
Great work WWE. Everyone wants to see the big fat guy taking out the skinny little chick :rolleyes::sleep:(n)

I honestly have like a week or two to catch up on. Still fed up with the lack of diversity, and with the BS over Bayley and Banks belts.

Besides my NAS drive is haemoraging at the moment for space and I really need to start watching some stuff off it. At last check its down to about 50GB free (out of 3000GB).

Wahesh

Trophy Points
I honestly have like a week or two to catch up on. Still fed up with the lack of diversity, and with the BS over Bayley and Banks belts.

Besides my NAS drive is haemoraging at the moment for space and I really need to start watching some stuff off it. At last check its down to about 50GB free (out of 3000GB).
Mate I'll happily save you time and tell you not to bother watching. Head over to Lordsofpain to read the results instead, I'm just so over this b/s that they keep coming up with.

Trophy Points
Mate I'll happily save you time and tell you not to bother watching. Head over to Lordsofpain to read the results instead, I'm just so over this b/s that they keep coming up with.
Actually I watched 205 Live last night (decided to check out a few). Refreshing that there was just wrestling with no gimmicks or storyline. 205 Live is only 30 minues long odd though, but I have a few eps to get through.

I'll probably watch regardless but I find myself skipping more and more these days, and reading the results. If the result sounds shit I'll just skip that match completely.

I know what WWE are doing though. They are taking hard without live shows, so using the house shows to setup clashes at forced PPV events (to get money in). Problem is its having the opposite to desired effect.

People aren't tuning into the PPV shows because they are shit and predictable, and the house shows lack of title challenges or interesting storylines is losing viewers that way.

WWE need to just ditch the PPVs. Get the viewers and house shows back up again, and go from there. Set some behind the scenes agreements that a belt can't be held longer than 2-3 months, and no person can hold more than one title for longer than 2 weeks.

The feuds they are creating at the moment are all the wrong ones.

Trophy Points
Apparently theres some new RAW Underground shit they are doing. Still so far behind I haven't seen it (atleast 2 eps of RAW/SD/NXT behind).

Looks pretty dark and cinematic.

In other news Bayleys push gets explained.. I just skip their shit untiI see them without belts in future.

https://ewrestling.com/article/vinc...uperstars-two-talents-might-surprise-wwe-fans

The latest issue of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter at F4WOnline.com is reporting that a big meeting was held before the recent investment call for the WWE Q2 2020 earnings report.
During the 7/30 meeting, Vince McMahon spoke of three specific talents in the women's divisions in the company as emerging Superstars.

An additional meeting was held on 7/31, reportedly lasting four hours and it was during this meeting that he "talked forever about how much he loves Bayley and her new persona," as well as two other talents that many might find as a bit of a surprise.

Peyton Royce and Bianca Belair were then specifically named by the WWE Chairman as two other talents in the company whose recent performances have made him take notice.

McMahon now reportedly views them in a different perspective -- one that could and likely will see the two receive pushes on television in the coming weeks.

Trophy Points
On another note, looks like Austin Theory might be getting released as he's been implicated in recent WWE scandal.

Velveteen Dream still appears to be around, just not as much.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
How can WWE not see how much of a problem Vince is? He's like a dictator over there. NXT is a big success and who was behind that idea? Triple H.

No idea about 205 Live. I remember it used to be case of whichever brand the champion was signed to (either Raw or SD) then the division would go there as well, however it looks like they've branched off in recent years. It's such a shame too because having those talented cruiser weights on a 3 hour Raw could only be a good thing, instead it's filled with mindless crap nowadays.

Trophy Points
Hey my 3hr Raw the other night (as I'm catching up), was nuked by about 45 minutes alone thanks to Bayley and Banks Bullshit).

Also Seth Rollins shit is getting old too.... ditto Orton.

The problem is they are limited with what they can do and dragging out storylines now from PPV to PPV. Vince needs to fuck off and leave people to story write, instead of getting involved in everything.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
Hey my 3hr Raw the other night (as I'm catching up), was nuked by about 45 minutes alone thanks to Bayley and Banks Bullshit).

The problem is they are limited with what they can do and dragging out storylines now from PPV to PPV. Vince needs to fuck off and leave people to story write, instead of getting involved in everything.
I agree. I mean I know that they can only do so much with no audience but it's gone from being entertaining to watch, to an effort.

Wahesh

Trophy Points

WWE are choosing to go down this route though IMO. The Bayley and Banks thing has stank like shit for a while now, and when you think it couldn't possibly get any worse, it does, with Banks winning the title of Asuka.

Trophy Points
Hammering my way through the episodes. Bayley and Banks means a good 30-40 minutes from each episode skipped :D

Oh and SPEWIN... Dexter Lumis has busted his ankle (legit injury) after this flip. Sounds like partially broken ankle for him. Was meant to compete in ladder match for NA Championship ina few weeks time.

Don't know why they edited it as it looks so freakn fake. Would have been better showing it front on for the entire flip (unless he botched the landing and busted it).

Retribution thing is interesting, I wonder if they'll intertwine that storyline with the hacker. People reckon Ciampa is one of them, and Velveteen Dream another.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
Hammering my way through the episodes. Bayley and Banks means a good 30-40 minutes from each episode skipped :D

Oh and SPEWIN... Dexter Lumis has busted his ankle (legit injury) after this flip. Sounds like partially broken ankle for him. Was meant to compete in ladder match for NA Championship ina few weeks time.

Don't know why they edited it as it looks so freakn fake. Would have been better showing it front on for the entire flip (unless he botched the landing and busted it).

Retribution thing is interesting, I wonder if they'll intertwine that storyline with the hacker. People reckon Ciampa is one of them, and Velveteen Dream another.
It doesn't matter how fake wrestling is, the legit injuries that some of them face when performing can be very tough to watch. Very very tough to watch.