• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

WWE SD/RAW/NXT - House Show Discussion (possible spoilers).

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Trophy Points
And the WWE Draft 2020 is absolutely shithouse.

Smackdown pretty much lost everyone decent, and got a handful back in return. I'm astounded just how shit they are going to make Smackdown now. This could actually kill its ratings completely.

Meanwhile RAW seems way overstacked with talent now.

Wahesh

Beast by Name, Beast by Nature
Trophy Points
And the WWE Draft 2020 is absolutely shithouse.

Smackdown pretty much lost everyone decent, and got a handful back in return. I'm astounded just how shit they are going to make Smackdown now. This could actually kill its ratings completely.

Meanwhile RAW seems way overstacked with talent now.
Have you caught up with what happened at Hell in a Cell? Bloody shit house.

Trophy Points
Have you caught up with what happened at Hell in a Cell? Bloody shit house.

I think I'm still a week of episodes away yet LOL.

Just finished the final episode of the drafts, and onto NXT ep 41 I think it is (the one before Halloween Havoc). Punching out one episode a night odd though.

Trophy Points
@spiritofaslan check this out - doesn't spoil anything in Raw or PPV etc...

This is probably a record for the most amount of title changes in quick succession WWE history lol.

Bwahahaha that's crazy.

I'm now up to Smackdown in the week prior to (or including) Hell in a Cell. Fell asleep half way through it actually LOL.

Trophy Points
@Wahesh I'm finally up to watching Hell in a Cell.

The major thing that pissed you off (andI haven't watched yet), Money in the Bank contract match isn't it ?

Why are WWE bending over backwards for Miz all the time? The blokes a bog average wrestler and yet guys like Chad Gable and Tucker (who are naturally gifted) get overlooked.

Why do these idiots keep moving the goalposts with their own rules... likewise the whole "Retribution drafted", is stupid. They should be across all brands. Then you have RAW Underground which appears to have completely disappeared (because RAW have so many drafted wrestlers now that they can run full 3 hour shows, whilst Smackdown is going to be an absolute shitfest in the future it seems.

Already starting to push garbage storylines.

If legit you'd have to think its game over for Nia Jax. Nobody will want to work with her anymore.

On a side note is it just me or is Sasha Banks lighter skinned these days? I'm thinking shes not tanning herself as much.

In other news...

https://www.givemesport.com/1617877...re-details-behind-the-shock-decision-revealed
Zelina Vega released suddenly by WWE, and I wonder if they'll lose Alistair Black as well.

https://www.givemesport.com/1616246...lated&utm_medium=web-view&utm_campaign=manual
Usos turning heel with Roman Reigns to form a new stable *YAWN*

https://www.givemesport.com/1618000...-to-be-off-tv-and-when-will-he-take-his-break
ABOUT BLOODY TIME!!! Rollins has been annoying as hell and the Murphy / Messiah storyline should have been ended ages ago.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
@Wahesh I'm finally up to watching Hell in a Cell.

The major thing that pissed you off (andI haven't watched yet), Money in the Bank contract match isn't it ?

Why are WWE bending over backwards for Miz all the time? The blokes a bog average wrestler and yet guys like Chad Gable and Tucker (who are naturally gifted) get overlooked.

Why do these idiots keep moving the goalposts with their own rules... likewise the whole "Retribution drafted", is stupid. They should be across all brands. Then you have RAW Underground which appears to have completely disappeared (because RAW have so many drafted wrestlers now that they can run full 3 hour shows, whilst Smackdown is going to be an absolute shitfest in the future it seems.

Already starting to push garbage storylines.

If legit you'd have to think its game over for Nia Jax. Nobody will want to work with her anymore.

On a side note is it just me or is Sasha Banks lighter skinned these days? I'm thinking shes not tanning herself as much.

In other news...

https://www.givemesport.com/1617877...re-details-behind-the-shock-decision-revealed
Zelina Vega released suddenly by WWE, and I wonder if they'll lose Alistair Black as well.

https://www.givemesport.com/1616246...lated&utm_medium=web-view&utm_campaign=manual
Usos turning heel with Roman Reigns to form a new stable *YAWN*

https://www.givemesport.com/1618000...-to-be-off-tv-and-when-will-he-take-his-break
ABOUT BLOODY TIME!!! Rollins has been annoying as hell and the Murphy / Messiah storyline should have been ended ages ago.
You got it. Otis would've been a great champion, so why they gave it to Miz is beyond me. I can only hope they realise they stuffed up and give it back to him in some way because I hate the direction they're going at the moment.

I don't really pay attention to Sasha's skin because her hair always steals the show for me LOL... but I do think she's naturally lighter than what WWE appear to make her (when she first started anyway). Do you know she's Snoop Dogs cousin?

Vega released... well she was being used as an ornament more than a wrestler, but just goes to show that Wrestlers have no voice these days. As soon as they make a statement that's their own, Vince becomes the asshole we all know he is and fires them.

Trophy Points
Do you know she's Snoop Dogs cousin?
Nah I didn't actually.

GOOD NEWS: Read something that happened on RAW this week which will make you and I happy.
BAD NEWS: Rose and Brooke pulled from Survivor Series after "being injured" (which is looking more like its kayfabe), and replaced by Peyton Royce and Lacey Evans..

Totally agree with this article too: https://bleacherreport.com/articles...-10-wwe-aew-stars-in-danger-of-getting-buried

Some real talent in danger of being buried.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
Nah I didn't actually.

GOOD NEWS: Read something that happened on RAW this week which will make you and I happy.
BAD NEWS: Rose and Brooke pulled from Survivor Series after "being injured" (which is looking more like its kayfabe), and replaced by Peyton Royce and Lacey Evans..

Totally agree with this article too: https://bleacherreport.com/articles...-10-wwe-aew-stars-in-danger-of-getting-buried

Some real talent in danger of being buried.
Well the same thing has happened with John Cena who everyone thought was untouchable. He's completely gone off the grid now. If it can happen to Cena it can happen to anyone. Even Seth Rollins is nothing but a mid carder now.

Trophy Points
Seth is just riding it out till Becky gives birth and then he'll take some time off.

Also Murphy is finally back as Buddy Murphy. Hopefully they give him a good run this time.

Meanwhile Brendan Vinks disappeared (and Shane Thorne is now "Slapjack" from Retribution).

Seems a LOT of wrestlers are turning heel at the moment. Elias, Mustafa Ali, Cedric Alexander, Tucker, Alexa Bliss.

I started watching Hell in a Cell, got settled in bed last night, and got to the Banks vs Bayley match and fell asleep. Might try and finish it off tonight.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
Seth is just riding it out till Becky gives birth and then he'll take some time off.

Also Murphy is finally back as Buddy Murphy. Hopefully they give him a good run this time.

Meanwhile Brendan Vinks disappeared (and Shane Thorne is now "Slapjack" from Retribution).

Seems a LOT of wrestlers are turning heel at the moment. Elias, Mustafa Ali, Cedric Alexander, Tucker, Alexa Bliss.

I started watching Hell in a Cell, got settled in bed last night, and got to the Banks vs Bayley match and fell asleep. Might try and finish it off tonight.
Yep it's pretty boring even with a virtual crowd these days.

By the way WWE went someway towards retribution by giving Drew the title back, but still a very very boring Survivor Series coming up. No titles matches at all. It's almost as if this SS is a hybrid between the now extinct Bragging Rights and Night of Champions with absolutely 0 titles on the line. BORING.

The very first SS I watched was in 1998. It had a Deadly Game Knock-Out Tournament (image below) which had all matches in the ONE NIGHT with the winner taking home the title. That's what I call a real Survivor Series. They also had the Tag Team titles and Women's title on the line that same night.

1605737978659.png

Trophy Points
Finally watched HIAC and there wasn't really much cell action at all. But alas, done and dusted.

Up to NXT Halloween Havoc which I'm actually excited about watching (funny I first hated NXT and now actually enjoy it and 205 Live a bit).

I don't know why they bother with Survivor Series if there are no title matches. Completely pointless. They should allow NXT talent as well.

Watched a few episodes of The R Truth Game Show last night. Pretty "meh" but was interesting to see WWE superstars outside of their characters. Like Sheamus and Alexa Bliss :)

I suspect there might be a title run Bianca Belair vs Sasha Banks in the future.

Trophy Points
Braun Strowman has been "stood down indefinitely" following an attack on Adam Pace. I suspect he's havnig some time off around christmas and probably going to come back as a babyface again/get rebranded.

Speaking of rebranding, Brendan Vink (now Tony Modra), and Daniel Vidot (now Xyon Quinn I think it is) have had trademarks filed, suggesting they are about to get a decent run.

Also read today it seems Vince McMahon is already bored with Retribution, hence them being used as glorified jobbers (whilst The Hurt Business are wearing out their welcome and mundane as fuck). Vince just needs to piss off and retire. Does the most childish shit and is ruining good ideas.

Heck even the Roman Reigns Tribal Chief storyline is absolute garbage (and highly disrespectful using actual family matters/tension as a storyline).

Wahesh

Trophy Points
Braun Strowman has been "stood down indefinitely" following an attack on Adam Pace. I suspect he's havnig some time off around christmas and probably going to come back as a babyface again/get rebranded.

Speaking of rebranding, Brendan Vink (now Tony Modra), and Daniel Vidot (now Xyon Quinn I think it is) have had trademarks filed, suggesting they are about to get a decent run.

Also read today it seems Vince McMahon is already bored with Retribution, hence them being used as glorified jobbers (whilst The Hurt Business are wearing out their welcome and mundane as fuck). Vince just needs to piss off and retire. Does the most childish shit and is ruining good ideas.

Heck even the Roman Reigns Tribal Chief storyline is absolute garbage (and highly disrespectful using actual family matters/tension as a storyline).
Agree completely. I actually think Braun's current run as a baby face wasn't that bad - and it looks like they're heading that way with Sheamus as well.

Vince needs to go ASAP. I think everyone in the company thinks he's over it, so no idea why he doesn't stand down and enjoy his billions and retire.

Trophy Points
Agree completely. I actually think Braun's current run as a baby face wasn't that bad - and it looks like they're heading that way with Sheamus as well.
Sheamus is a funny one.. he switches from heel to babyface depending on who he's feuding with.

Retribution (and even the Ali twist), was building to something brilliant, and yet to this day none of them have legit won a match. What pisses me off most about that is they pulled Dominik Djakovic from NXT to main roster as T-BAR, and aren't letting him showcase even 10% of his ability. Meanwhile theres a huge wankfest over Lars Sullivan at the moment.

Then theres Big E all by himself these days too, and Jeff Hardy being treated like crap.

Elias is another one that doesn't work as a heel (and I suspect Jey Uso is turning heel as well).

It just seems like it's all heels and few babyfaces at the moment.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
Sheamus is a funny one.. he switches from heel to babyface depending on who he's feuding with.

Retribution (and even the Ali twist), was building to something brilliant, and yet to this day none of them have legit won a match. What pisses me off most about that is they pulled Dominik Djakovic from NXT to main roster as T-BAR, and aren't letting him showcase even 10% of his ability. Meanwhile theres a huge wankfest over Lars Sullivan at the moment.

Then theres Big E all by himself these days too, and Jeff Hardy being treated like crap.

Elias is another one that doesn't work as a heel (and I suspect Jey Uso is turning heel as well).

It just seems like it's all heels and few babyfaces at the moment.
Sheamus and McIntyre having a backstage friendship is something that seems to be part of Sheamus' face turn as well.

I much rather liked him as a face before he took that time off and came back looking "stupid" (as the crowd used to chant) lol.

His original entrance music was better too.

Trophy Points
Hey did Kushida ever wrestle in Smackdown or RAW? Suprised if he hasn't actually.

Pete Dunne is back on NXT too (the bloke is looking ripped as hell... must have spent all of lockdown on the weights. Sadly as a heel (I'd liked to have seen him rejoin Matt Riddle) as the guy is super talented with submissions (much like Timothy Thatcher).

Only thing I'm disliking about NXT at the moment is too much Pat McCaffee (who goes on like that Youtube wanker Logan Paul), and bloody Drave Maverick.

His original entrance music was better too.
I was reading recently that WWE have had a falling out with one of the producers/artists that composed a lot of the wrestlers theme tunes. To the point they don't want to pay them any more royalties for using their entrance themes anymore.

Hence why quite a few have changed in recent times.

For me, the two best intros at the moment (personally) are Ember Moons, and Ridge Hollands (along with Karrion Kross). Cesaro and Sheamus are pretty good as well.

King Corbin needs to return to his previous gig I reckon.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
I don't recall seeing Kushida on any of the main shows which seems weird. The only possibility I can think of is if he was dressed up as one of Akira Tozawa's ninjas.

Perhaps the greatest entrance music I have heard is that of Ken Shamrock. Still great psych-up music to this day:

Titantron:

Full song: