• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

WWE SD/RAW/NXT - House Show Discussion (possible spoilers).

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Wahesh

Beast by Name, Beast by Nature
Trophy Points
Got me thinking ... with Sonya Deville now out (remember its only her NOT Daria who is out), there are ways to bring her back (maybe she'll return in a completely different role). Her solicitor advised her not to cut her hair for the upcoming legal case against the stalker.

Anyway I'm wondering if Otis can give Mandy the Money in the Bank suitcase (afterall theres stuff all being done with it), and have her challenge and beat Bayley for the Smackdown Womans Title. Then "the Golden Goddess" would finally have gold.

In other WWE news, a good interview with Renee Young leaving WWE and future career goals: https://heelbynature.com/wrestling-news/renee-young-wwe-aew-covid-leave/

and AOP being released by WWE (not suprised as they are out long term and their storylines were dead now): https://heelbynature.com/wrestling-news/wwe-news/aop-released-from-wwe/
I'm not sure if Otis can give it to Mandy and it's the Mens MitB, but we've seen much weirder stuff happen in WWE.

I'm actually wanting Otis to get a bit of a push himself though, so wouldn't be disappointed either way.

Trophy Points
I'm not sure if Otis can give it to Mandy and it's the Mens MitB, but we've seen much weirder stuff happen in WWE.

I'm actually wanting Otis to get a bit of a push himself though, so wouldn't be disappointed either way.
Seems strange he hasn't used it to date, and isnt in any storylines.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
WWE have split up the Iiconics apparently.
Yeah, took a while but it was always going to happen. I think Peyton has been doing most of the heavy lifting here. Knowing WWE they’ll carry them into some sort of storyline which will come to a head at wrestlemania.

Trophy Points
Keith Lee fulltime with RAW now... I'm still in awe at the size of the bloke, his arms are huge!

Trophy Points
LOL so I got my episodes out of order and skipped an entire Smackdown as it was between Payback and Summerslam.

Anyway, who the bloody hell thought it was a smart idea for Cedric Alexander to turn heel and join The Hurt Business (who honestly are pretty untalented anyway). If they want to assemble a team of flogs, why not add Riddick Moss instead! or add Austin Theory since he's back.

But also what's the point? There aren't many 4 person teams to verse anyway (Vking Raiders and Street Profits are about it).

Wahesh

Trophy Points
This is the Smackdown episode I'm up to.

So flipping far behind.
I can't understand why WWE prolonged this from happening for so long. I'm already liking Sasha Banks now - this is what they've been delaying and had me within an inch of tossing in the towel and giving up on them. There's something I'm pissed off about that happened on Raw but I won't ruin it for you - let me know when you've watched it.

Trophy Points
There's something I'm pissed off about that happened on Raw but I won't ruin it for you - let me know when you've watched it.
Is it:
a) obvious?
b) involving Randy Orton
c) involving Keith Lee
Or all of the above?

Trophy Points
Involving the Divas actually lol.

Oh gee .. sounds riveting. At my current rate I should see that episode just before 2021! Im about 3 episodes back on every house show due to being flat out of late.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
In other news, I wish Mandy would HTFU and return... I can't take this absence from her anymore! For goodness sake, look at this picture she posted on Insta 30 mins ago...

Those thighs :love: :love: :love:

1601245205740.png

Trophy Points
In other news, I wish Mandy would HTFU and return... I can't take this absence from her anymore! For goodness sake, look at this picture she posted on Insta 30 mins ago...

Those thighs :love: :love: :love:

View attachment 899
Shes certainly got an interesting new look.

You know the one who has REALLY gone downhill in looks recently... Candice LeRae! ... With the lavendar hair, and its like she's putting concealer on with a trowel. On closer shots it looks terrible.

On a side note Dakota Kai (outside of WWE) is a serious looker (and has this whole gamer chick thing going), Nikki Cross sometimes looks great, and I'd be interested to see how Shayna Baszler scrubbed up at her best.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
Shes certainly got an interesting new look.

You know the one who has REALLY gone downhill in looks recently... Candice LeRae! ... With the lavendar hair, and its like she's putting concealer on with a trowel. On closer shots it looks terrible.

On a side note Dakota Kai (outside of WWE) is a serious looker (and has this whole gamer chick thing going), Nikki Cross sometimes looks great, and I'd be interested to see how Shayna Baszler scrubbed up at her best.
The purple hair thing is one of those looks that very few can pull of well. Sasha Banks can, but then again that girl can pull off any hair colour (maybe because we're so used to it). When Eva Marie and Carmella did it, it didn't look as good as their natural colour.

Trophy Points
The purple hair thing is one of those looks that very few can pull of well. Sasha Banks can, but then again that girl can pull off any hair colour (maybe because we're so used to it). When Eva Marie and Carmella did it, it didn't look as good as their natural colour.
Its not just the hair its the makeup too. Way over the top.

Just like Dakota Kai.. she looks way better natural than her NXT makeup look.

Trophy Points
@spiritofaslan (non Raw spoiler) do you recall me saying a few months back that Dana Brooke is a slightly thicker version of Mandy Rose? Well... the blonde bombshells have become one!

View attachment 917
I really prefer Mandy Rose when she wasn't spray tanned and was understated.

I'm guessing Dana Brooke must have been the mystery blonde woman in the promo last night during watching Smackdown 37.

Progress wise I still have to watch:
RAW 37
NXT 37

SD 38
RAW 38
NXT 38

SD 39
RAW 39

17 hours total to catch up.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
I really prefer Mandy Rose when she wasn't spray tanned and was understated.

I'm guessing Dana Brooke must have been the mystery blonde woman in the promo last night during watching Smackdown 37.

Progress wise I still have to watch:
RAW 37
NXT 37

SD 38
RAW 38
NXT 38

SD 39
RAW 39

17 hours total to catch up.
Shit mate, that's too much lol. I'd just skim to watching the highlights on YouTube then being up-to-date.

As for Mandy, she's still hot now, but prefer her with longer hair.

Speaking of Mandy, WTF is going on with Otis BTW? He's still holding the MitB briefcase and isn't featured anywhere.

Trophy Points
Speaking of Mandy, WTF is going on with Otis BTW? He's still holding the MitB briefcase and isn't featured anywhere.
He was on the latest Smackdown 37 I just watched. Him and The Miz / John Morrisson have a running storyline where they are trying to steal/pry the MiTB briefcase from him. Heavy Machinery are also back in the ring.

Seems like Clash of Champions was this weekend gone, but I'm way off checking it out.

Also 90% sure Daniel Vidot is part of Retribution (which is still dragging on with noend in sight).