• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

Gaming Steam Sales

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Trophy Points
UBISOFT STEAM SALE

FAR CRY FRANCHISE -
70-85% off DEAL ENDS IN 33 HOURS (MON 20th/Tues 21st July AUS EST)

Far Cry® 5 27 MAR, 2018
Welcome to Hope County, Montana, home to a fanatical doomsday cult known as Eden’s Gate. Stand up to cult leader Joseph Seed & his siblings, the Heralds, to spark the fires of resistance & liberate the besieged community.
A$ 13.49

Far Cry® 4 18 NOV, 2014
Hidden in the towering Himalayas lies Kyrat, a country steeped in tradition and violence. You are Ajay Ghale. Traveling to Kyrat to fulfill your mother’s dying wish, you find yourself caught up in a civil war to overthrow the oppressive regime of dictator Pagan Min.
A$ 8.99

Far Cry 3 29 NOV, 2012
Discover the dark secrets of a lawless island ruled by violence and take the fight to the enemy as you try to escape. You’ll need more than luck to escape alive!
A$ 4.49

Far Cry® 2: Fortune's Edition 22 OCT, 2008
You are a gun for hire, trapped in a war-torn African state, stricken with malaria and forced to make deals with corrupt warlords on both sides of the conflict in order to make this country your home.
A$ 4.48

Far Cry® 23 MAR, 2004
A tropical paradise seethes with hidden evil in Far Cry®, a cunningly detailed action shooter that pushes the boundaries of combat to shocking new levels. Freelance mariner Jack Carver is cursing the day he ever came to this island.
A$ 4.48

SOUTH PARK COMBO (Stick of Truth and Fracture But Whole - 88% off DEAL ENDS IN 33 HOURS (MON 20th/Tues 21st July AUS EST)
https://store.steampowered.com/bund..._The_Stick_of_Truth__The_Fractured_but_Whole/

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
Love steam sales. I picked up FC4 (my favourite FC game) before when it was on sale.

I think the Far Cry spin off game (blood dragon?) is also on sale.

Trophy Points
Yeah Steam Sales are generally when I pick up some good stuff. I also use the WishList quite a bit to keep tabs on games on sale.

Did that HouseFlipper game turn out any good @K E?

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
Yeah Steam Sales are generally when I pick up some good stuff. I also use the WishList quite a bit to keep tabs on games on sale.

Did that HouseFlipper game turn out any good @K E?

I love it. I've racked up over 200 hours on it.

Hacky McAxe

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Finished Far Cry 5 the other day. Now playing Far Cry New Dawn (picked up from the Ubisale)

But I'm struggling for time to play it as I'm also playing Ghost of Tsushima and Rocksmith.

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
Wasn't a fan of FC5. It wasn't a bad game but all it made me want to do is play FC4.

Haven't played New Dawn.

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
Wasn't a fan of FC5. It wasn't a bad game but all it made me want to do is play FC4.

Haven't played New Dawn.

Gotta correct this post, I have played New Dawn and really enjoyed it. Preferred it to 5.

For some reason, I mixed up New Dawn with Primal. I've never played Primal.

Speaking of steam sales, sleeping dogs is on sale for a few bucks. Any good?

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
I think it's another one of those "I own but have never played" games of mine LOL.

I have a list of games I own but haven't played as long as my arm.

Off the top of my head:

Witcher 3, the latest South Park game, Jurassic Park game that's like the sims, a bunch of Lego games, Sniper Elite 4, Sim Airport, Airport CEO.

Hacky McAxe

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Gotta correct this post, I have played New Dawn and really enjoyed it. Preferred it to 5.

For some reason, I mixed up New Dawn with Primal. I've never played Primal.

Speaking of steam sales, sleeping dogs is on sale for a few bucks. Any good?

Far cry primal sucked.

Sleeping Dogs is definitely worth it. Fun open world Yakuza style game.

Trophy Points
I have a list of games I own but haven't played as long as my arm.

Let's see:
Roughly 320 games in Steam, a handful in Ubiplay/EA portal, and 200ish boxed games on media.
Then about 50 console games.

Out of them, I've finished about 75 games.

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
Let's see:
Roughly 320 games in Steam, a handful in Ubiplay/EA portal, and 200ish boxed games on media.
Then about 50 console games.

Out of them, I've finished about 75 games.

Damn.

I'm a creature of habit and I have an attention span of a goldfish. I jump from GTA V to House Flipper to American/Euro Truck Sim to Assassin's Creed Odyssey or Origins.

Hacky McAxe

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Damn.

I'm a creature of habit and I have an attention span of a goldfish. I jump from GTA V to House Flipper to American/Euro Truck Sim to Assassin's Creed Odyssey or Origins.

I do the game hopping all the time. Now I set tasks for myself to force myself to finish games before I move on to other games (excluding major releases)

But even then I struggle to settle on more than 4 games at a time. This is my current list I made of games I need to finish including games I recently finished and games that I need to finish next:

Finished in the last few months
Assassins Creed:Odyssey
Inside
Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order
Modern Warfare
Witcher 3
Witcher 3 DLC
Gears of War 4
Gears 5
Death Stranding
Infamous Second Son
Resident Evil 7
Resident Evil 2 remake
Control
Ori and the Blind Forest
Doom Eternal
Assassins Creed: Origins
Infamous First Light
Far Cry 5

Plan to finish next
Bayonetta 2
Ratchet & Clank
Ori and the Will of the Wisps
Alice: Madness Returns
Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Nioh 1 & 2
Days Gone
Disco Elysium
The Messenger
Shovel Knight
Metro Exodus
The Outer Worlds
Mirror's Edge Catalyst
Devil May Cry 5
Red dead 2
Monster Hunter World
The Division 2
Rage 2
Hitman 1 & 2
Kingdom Come: Deliverance
Borderlands 3
Sekiro
Nier Automata
Cuphead
Prey
Divinity Original Sin 1 and 2
Evil Within 1 and 2
Dishonoured 2
Dishonoured Death of an Outsider

This isn't a list of all the games I own. That's in the hundreds. This is a recent list that I'm focusing on.

All these games I've already started but haven't finished. For example, I'm about 20 hours in to RDR2 but never finished it.

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
I do the game hopping all the time. Now I set tasks for myself to force myself to finish games before I move on to other games (excluding major releases)

But even then I struggle to settle on more than 4 games at a time. This is my current list I made of games I need to finish including games I recently finished and games that I need to finish next:

Finished in the last few months
Assassins Creed:Odyssey
Inside
Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order
Modern Warfare
Witcher 3
Witcher 3 DLC
Gears of War 4
Gears 5
Death Stranding
Infamous Second Son
Resident Evil 7
Resident Evil 2 remake
Control
Ori and the Blind Forest
Doom Eternal
Assassins Creed: Origins
Infamous First Light
Far Cry 5

Plan to finish next
Bayonetta 2
Ratchet & Clank
Ori and the Will of the Wisps
Alice: Madness Returns
Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Nioh 1 & 2
Days Gone
Disco Elysium
The Messenger
Shovel Knight
Metro Exodus
The Outer Worlds
Mirror's Edge Catalyst
Devil May Cry 5
Red dead 2
Monster Hunter World
The Division 2
Rage 2
Hitman 1 & 2
Kingdom Come: Deliverance
Borderlands 3
Sekiro
Nier Automata
Cuphead
Prey
Divinity Original Sin 1 and 2
Evil Within 1 and 2
Dishonoured 2
Dishonoured Death of an Outsider

This isn't a list of all the games I own. That's in the hundreds. This is a recent list that I'm focusing on.

All these games I've already started but haven't finished. For example, I'm about 20 hours in to RDR2 but never finished it.

Red Dead 2 wad artificially long. Absolutely loved the Arthur Morgan character but the story drags on. Borderlands 3 ending was meh. Nothing special at all.

Didn't like Rage 2 at all. Ended up uninstalling it.

Cuphead is a great game. Frustratingly hard but so good.

Outer worlds is a game I've been meaning to download. Hear nothing but good things about it.

Another game in my rotation is Bioshock 1. Probably my favourite FPS of all time.

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
I've got games in my Steam library where I know I will never play but because they were piss cheap I bought them. Scania Truck.... Something is one example but because it was 2 bucks I bought it.

Trophy Points
Recently finished Silence in the Sleep and DISTRAINT played them straight through. Also "The Room" puzzle games are really good too. Quite a few platformers too on Steam.

My biggest issue like you guys is unless a game really engages me, I lose interest / get distracted / don't dedicate a lot of time to it.

Most engaging game I've played would have to be Fahrenheit / The Indigo Prophecy.

Hacky McAxe

Squad Member
Trophy Points
https://store.steampowered.com/sub/281112/

HIGHLY recommend this and Shadow of Mordor if you guys haven't played it/them. Great games.

Finished Shadow of Mordor. Got about 3/4 of the way through Shadow of War and my save game got corrupted so I had to start the game again. Amazing game but no way I want to sit through another 40 off hours to get to that point again.

Wahesh

Beast by Name, Beast by Nature
Trophy Points
Damn.

Better than me.. I reckon I play more games on my phone than my brand new rig :(