• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

Gaming Steam Sales

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Wahesh

Beast by Name, Beast by Nature
Trophy Points
Better than me.. I reckon I play more games on my phone than my brand new rig :(
Don’t worry don’t worry, once I finish TLaTD and Tony the poof I’m sure I’ll be stuck on GTA 5 for a long time 😎

Trophy Points
@K E Picked up Car Mechanic Simulator 2018 and Thief Simulator in a bundle the other day. 20% off for both.

Was spewing because I was going to buy the day before when they had House Flipper as part of the deal as well, but procrastinated and the deal finished..

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
Trophy Points
911 Operator BTW is available until the 16th Oct. I've promised I'll treat myself to it as soon as I get these sites outta the way as they are slowly killing me *eugh*.

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
Thanks for the heads up.

Completely forgot about the battlefield sales. Wanted Hardline but now it's 50 bucks. Pass.

Wahesh

Beast by Name, Beast by Nature
Trophy Points
@K E @Wahesh

Until the 20th of October massive discounts of up to 70-80% on Need For Speed franchise.

https://store.steampowered.com/publisher/EA/sale/racingsale

Doesn't have all of them (6 only), but still kinda cool.
Thanks for the heads up.

Completely forgot about the battlefield sales. Wanted Hardline but now it's 50 bucks. Pass.
I haven't played a NFS game since The Run.

So get this, back in ~2011 I got both NFS The Run and Driver San Francisco at the same time. I decided to play Driver SF first as I wasn't really sure what it was about. My gosh that game blew my mind. One of the greatest games I ever played in my life. EVER. The I played NFS The Run and had this ridiculous expectation that the game would be somewhat as good.

Boy did that go down like a lead balloon.

Even having a video game version of Christina Hendricks in the game (who was also voiced by her) didn't help!

1602647562910.png

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
Yeah, The Run, like lost NFS games was garbage.

The new one is pretty good, though. Heat, I think it's called? Customisation is really good. Wish Forza Horizon had that level of customisation.

Trophy Points
Massive Sega anniversary sale on at the moment ... up to 90% off some titles.

I kinda lost track with the Need For Speeds, as it seems like they just pumped out the same game with a watered down and irrevelant storylines every 6 months.

Trophy Points