• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

Gaming Steam Sales

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Wahesh

Beast by Name, Beast by Nature
Trophy Points
Is DiRT Showdown part of that DirST series? One of the greatest car racing games I've played, so damn entertaining.

Trophy Points
Colin McRae Dirt was the first in the Dirt series.

Then Dirt 2, Dirt 3, Dirt Showdown (I think). At this point they split the games. Dirt Rally came out and then Dirt 4. Dirt Rally 2.0 was next, and Dirt 5 is just around the corner.

Appears from Showdown they are alternating between hardcore rally game, and simcade racing game.

GRID series are more racing series focussed.

For the purists, Dirt Rally is the king, with Dirt Rally 2 close behind.

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
Gee's but I reckon after playing 3 they'll feel like I'm going backwards in terms of awesomeness lol. Does this include the remastered version? Pretty cheap.

Nah, remastered is exclusive to Epic, I think.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
Nah, remastered is exclusive to Epic, I think.
Bugger. I reckon that could've made a killing if they made this published/licensed for retail sale as well. Unless EG published this version themselves.

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
Bugger. I reckon that could've made a killing if they made this published/licensed for retail sale as well. Unless EG published this version themselves.

I prefer the original to the remastered. Remastered is WAY too dark at night.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
I prefer the original to the remastered. Remastered is WAY too dark at night.
I guess I'll have to try it and see. Are the graphics more detailed though? I mean for my character, if they have a hood on their heads I can't see the hair... it makes them appear to be bald under the hood lol.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
@spiritofaslan, House Flipper is on sale. 14 bucks which is the cheapest it's probably going to get. And don't forget about Steam's refund policy, too.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/613100/House_Flipper/
Brother I got a question for you regarding The GTA 4 expansions and GTA 5... do they have those little blue stick figures on the GPS they are small side missions like the ones in GTA 4? I found them annoying as if you are driving fast enough and you go past them you can miss that mission.

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
Brother I got a question for you regarding The GTA 4 expansions and GTA 5... do they have those little blue stick figures on the GPS they are small side missions like the ones in GTA 4? I found them annoying as if you are driving fast enough and you go past them you can miss that mission.

Yeah, in GTA V they're random events/characters you can do missions for. They're pretty rare and mostly just funny stuff to do. Won't spoil it for you.

Trophy Points
Trophy Points
Nice. My favourite house to renovate is the "Alone Home" house.
Are the DLC packs worth it or not? HGTV and Garden?

Also Thief Simulator (if you have it) apparently got a massive awesome new upgrade recently. I have it but have never played it.

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
Are the DLC packs worth it or not? HGTV and Garden?

Also Thief Simulator (if you have it) apparently got a massive awesome new upgrade recently. I have it but have never played it.

I have both and I like the HGTV DLC as it gives you a lot more houses and items to use but the garden DLC is alright. I regret getting it at full price and not waiting for a sale on it. Sale, yes. Full price, no.

I have Thief Simulator and I'm not that big on it. Any idea what the update is?

Trophy Points
I have both and I like the HGTV DLC as it gives you a lot more houses and items to use but the garden DLC is alright. I regret getting it at full price and not waiting for a sale on it. Sale, yes. Full price, no.

I have Thief Simulator and I'm not that big on it. Any idea what the update is?
Steal from Car Tuning Company!
-new items
-new auctions
-small bug fixes

I'll have to keep an eye on the DLC for specials then, as yeah it isn't cheap full priced.

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
Steam have an autumn sale on now. Some huge discounts on a lot of games.