• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

What are your favorite ever games, across any platform, of all time?

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
Anyone play(ed) Syphon Filter?

Other games I've forgotten:

MDK
Snow Bros
All the Streets of Rage
Aladdin

Trophy Points
Streets of Rage and Aladdin I remember.

The Amstrad as had so many games for it, as copy protection was a myth back then and the internet/BBS did not exist.

Wahesh

Beast by Name, Beast by Nature
Trophy Points
Anyone play(ed) Syphon Filter?
Are you kidding me? I used to thrash the shit out of the Air Taser in SF.

Then when you thought it couldn't get any better, SF2 comes along...

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
Are you kidding me? I used to thrash the shit out of the Air Taser in SF.

Then when you thought it couldn't get any better, SF2 comes along...

I never played SF2. I did play the shit out of 1, though.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Dude this is on par with you being shocked that I hadn’t yet played GTA 5 (still the case) lol.
Still playing 4, then I’ll get onto the expansions. Then delete, then get onto 5 :)

Wahesh

Trophy Points
Modern PC
  • Juiced
  • Hitman's 1-4
  • Hitman Absolution
  • GTA 1 & 2
  • GTA series from 3 onwards
  • FIFA 10 (latest one I've played, that's right, not too big on it)
  • Saints Row 3
  • Driver San Francisco (up there with the best sandbox games I've ever played)
  • 1nsane (best off-road game for PC IMO)
  • Star Craft (Brood Wars expansion)
I'm sure there are stacks I'm forgetting.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points

Lol I only saw Wahesh's comment and thought you guys were referring to Street Fighter 2 and I was about to say man that's a crime not having played Street Fighter 2

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
Lol I only saw Wahesh's comment and thought you guys were referring to Street Fighter 2 and I was about to say man that's a crime not having played Street Fighter 2

The amount of money I pumped into street fighter arcades when I was a kid could have bought me an entire machine. I was obsessed with it. That and MK.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
The amount of money I pumped into street fighter arcades when I was a kid could have bought me an entire machine. I was obsessed with it. That and MK.

Hell yeah.. good days.... I remember my sister deleted Street Fighter 2 from our home pc.. or at least I thought she did, but I think it may have just been the desktop shortcut, which I did not know much about at the time lol.. I was devastated

Trophy Points
Hell yeah.. good days.... I remember my sister deleted Street Fighter 2 from our home pc.. or at least I thought she did, but I think it may have just been the desktop shortcut, which I did not know much about at the time lol.. I was devastated
ROMS... where arcade classics live on :D

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Fuck yes! Please tell me that's coming to PC.

No idea hey I don't keep up with this stuff... I was in a nostalgic frame of mind watching Alex Kidd videos... funny I was thinking it would be cool to see a new Alex Kidd game and then that came up

Wahesh

Trophy Points
Sega Master System:

Alex Kidd
The Ninja
A few interesting choices there. I really like Shinobi World Alex Kidd as it's a great homage to the Sega game Shinobi. It's pretty easy too rather than frustratingly hard.

I like The Ninja, but Ninja Gaiden (1992) was a freaking brilliant game. The controls and mechanics were great I've finished it a couple of times, it's fantastic. This is the ending of the game (below), but I can do it much easier. One of the power-ups is homing fireballs that you use and they move it and attack him no matter where they are fired from. Also I can collect (and save up) the power ups throughout the game which result in me having a lot to use by the time the final boss rolls around. Unlimited continues also help lol, however they resume from the beginning of that stage rather than the most recent checkpoint.