• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

Game NRL 2021 Final Series

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Finals week 1 schedule​

Friday, September 10​

Qualifying final: Melbourne v Manly, 7.50pm at Sunshine Coast Stadium

Saturday, September 11​

Elimination final: Sydney Roosters v Gold Coast, 5.40pm at Queensland Country Bank Stadium
Qualifying final: Penrith v South Sydney, 7.50pm at Queensland Country Bank Stadium

Sunday, September 12​

Elimination final: Parramatta v Newcastle, 4.05pm at Browne Park, Rockhampton

1630889078976.png

Old Woof Woof

Squad Member
Trophy Points
I hope you are wrong all the commentators talking about Cody walker this and Cody walker that wah wah wah the referees pin up boy gets away with so much in the niggles

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Manly flogged crap teams all year but never really challenged the top sides.. honestly Dez's tactics of trying to score on every play are so amateur yet he sticks with them for some strange reason. Particularly after what the Storm did to them you'd of thought new tactics were in order

Trophy Points
Manly dead set shit the bed in tonights game. It's the only way to describe it.

Souths were good, but Manly was back at their "shit" level again.

Looks like I'm going for Melb in the grand final I guess. Or maybe just wont bother watching it.

Old Woof Woof

Squad Member
Trophy Points
if melbourne win today i shall go for melbourne to win against souths because souths wins have been orchestrated all year because Bennetts crap doesnt stink and the NRl will think its good for the game as they are about to appoint yet another Queensland team in by 2023 and you can bet Bennett will be coaching them until they lose too many games. Having said that the sea eagles were pathetic. Take their fullback out of it and they lose direction .Even DCE chose yesterday to play a mistake riddled game and as for their other backs . ugh and Harper made nothing for their side .

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Cooper has been on Cody's knob ever since Cody got in his face in that game years ago.. it's a bit much

honestly Manly never really challenged the good sides all year and they're a fairly inexperienced team so it's no surprise the result turned out the way it did

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
if melbourne win today i shall go for melbourne to win against souths because souths wins have been orchestrated all year because Bennetts crap doesnt stink and the NRl will think its good for the game as they are about to appoint yet another Queensland team in by 2023 and you can bet Bennett will be coaching them until they lose too many games. Having said that the sea eagles were pathetic. Take their fullback out of it and they lose direction .Even DCE chose yesterday to play a mistake riddled game and as for their other backs . ugh and Harper made nothing for their side .

Oh yes

Bennett could literally talk about the entire squad in a presser and everybody would be like "classic Wayne, making it all about himself to give his team a distraction free week" lol Bennett has more members of the media in his pocket than any other coach.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
I'm on Penrith tonight hey feel like they have more to prove for than the Storm.. Manly defended all night last night but still had running in them just couldn't hold the ball.. Penrith with young legs won't be as badly impacted by playing the extra week for mine. Penrith by a Cleary field goal

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Whoever wins this game should be given the premiership honestly, it will be in injustice if Souths get the win over one of these busted teams next weekend

Trophy Points
1632557254380.png

Well done to Panthers on a huge win today against the Storm. Tight and not a high scoring game.

First time in Rugby League history for a Souths vs Panthers grand final.

This year Panthers won both contests between the two sides: 25 - 12, and 56 - 12.

Would love to see Panthers absolutely embarrass Souths next week with a solid flogging.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Penrith have shown they are the real deal today.. doing it the hard way and beating Melbourne is massive. I don't give Souths any chance next week

Old Woof Woof

Squad Member
Trophy Points
I'm on Penrith tonight hey feel like they have more to prove for than the Storm.. Manly defended all night last night but still had running in them just couldn't hold the ball.. Penrith with young legs won't be as badly impacted by playing the extra week for mine. Penrith by a Cleary field goal
You were very close Howard by two points but that blonde forward of theirs always has brain explosions and nearly cost them again today

Old Woof Woof

Squad Member
Trophy Points
View attachment 1644

Well done to Panthers on a huge win today against the Storm. Tight and not a high scoring game.

First time in Rugby League history for a Souths vs Panthers grand final.

This year Panthers won both contests between the two sides: 25 - 12, and 56 - 12.

Would love to see Panthers absolutely embarrass Souths next week with a solid flogging.
Yes tight game and proved that if you stick it to the Melbourne forwards they will make mistakes
Yes let's send Bennett out of the state with a loss . Send him back to Queensland to their Saviour Palachuckeverything

Old Woof Woof

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Bennett on press conference
"So Wayne the boys played well to take down Manly"
Bennett "next question?"
"So what have they got saved up for the grand final Wayne"
"Cant stop my bladders playing up and I need to pee"
Why they even tolerate him the press I will never know. It's like talking to a dead fish!

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
You were very close Howard by two points but that blonde forward of theirs always has brain explosions and nearly cost them again today

I had a really good feeling about them today, knew they would not die wondering. I didn't think I'd get the 1point thing right but had to make a prediction of some sort

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Penrith may not be able to keep Leniu, who I thought was very good last night providing solid impact when they needed it.. hopefully the Bulldogs' hat is in the ring

boxer

THE BOSS
Trophy Points
I hate both teams with a passion can’t even pick a team to win.
I’m disappointed to say I want the rabbits to win.