• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

Playstation, Xbox, Nintendo and PC Thread

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Trophy Points
@spiritofaslan and @Hacky McAxe I got one of these Deep Cool cases on my rig. Question: Is there any chance the grill on the top can have dust leak through it?
Air intake is though the front and out the top.

You shouldn't get much dust on the top (except airborne stuff that settles).

Front or side intake will get more dust if anything (even mine does sitting on a desk).

After playing through Control twice then playing through the Control Alan Wake DLC, I realised that I could barely remember the Alan Wake came so I decided to go back and play it again.

I'm up to the last chapter and I forgot how good this game is. Seriously great mix of Twin Peaks and Resident Evil. Over 10 years old and it still holds up well.
Another game I have, but am yet to install/play. Bought it years ago for like $40 from JB on special.

Nutboy

Squad Member
Trophy Points
New trailer for AC: Valhalla is looking good. Seems like you're going to be pitted against King Alfred and the Sons of Ragnar.

I was sorta interested when the first trailer dropped but I've sort of lost interest now. Just hard to stay excited about AC games...still haven't finished the last one and probably won't.

Hacky McAxe

Squad Member
Trophy Points
I was sorta interested when the first trailer dropped but I've sort of lost interest now. Just hard to stay excited about AC games...still haven't finished the last one and probably won't.

The last one was one of my top ten all time games. Absolutely loved it. Not quite sure about this new one yet.

Hacky McAxe

Squad Member
Trophy Points
SpM9WCd.jpg

Wahesh

Beast by Name, Beast by Nature
Trophy Points
Cyberpunk 2077 is the most anticipated game of the year. The Developers of Cyberpunk (CD Project Red) are taking the piss out of Nintendo Switch owners.
Fair enough. Is it only a FPS though? I prefer TPS and Sandbox games personally.

Nutboy

Squad Member
Trophy Points
The last one was one of my top ten all time games. Absolutely loved it. Not quite sure about this new one yet.
I think i struggle because I do all the side missions and then complain about it being repetitive and completely lose track of the main story lol. Origins and Odyssey also just felt like the same game.

Nutboy

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Has anyone played Vampyr? It's free on PS+ but I'm not going to dl if it's shit..

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points

Yeah, an amazing game. Not a good Assassin's Creed game but one of the best games I've ever played. Have racked up over 250 hours on it.

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
@Hacky McAxe and @K E is Assassins Creed any good on PC?

Yes, sir. I've got 250 hours on Odyssey and have never had issues. If I play on 1080p I average 90 fps or if I play on 2K I average about 50 fps. Performance is king in my eyes so I keep it on 1080. Game looks amazing no matter what you play it on.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
Yes, sir. I've got 250 hours on Odyssey and have never had issues. If I play on 1080p I average 90 fps or if I play on 2K I average about 50 fps. Performance is king in my eyes so I keep it on 1080. Game looks amazing no matter what you play it on.
Well @K E the reason I ask (prepare to have your mind blown) is because I have never played any of the AC games, ever.

Actually that's a lie... I did play the S40 version once... on my Nokia 6300!

1602110130103.png

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
Dude. The fuck?! Haven't played GTA V, haven't played any Assassin's Creed game... Who are you?!

I recommend Brotherhood, II, Black Flag, Origins and Odyssey. Great games.

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
And speaking of AC. Apparently, Valhalla isn't coming to Steam at all which is disappointing.

Guess I'll be getting it from my fit friend...

Wahesh

Trophy Points
Dude. The fuck?! Haven't played GTA V, haven't played any Assassin's Creed game... Who are you?!

I recommend Brotherhood, II, Black Flag, Origins and Odyssey. Great games.
And speaking of AC. Apparently, Valhalla isn't coming to Steam at all which is disappointing.

Guess I'll be getting it from my fit friend...
Yeah I know, I was preoccupied during those days by playing all GTA 3, VC, SA, 4, and Hitman over and over again (and loving them), and an abundance of classic games.

Q: Shouldn't the AC games all be played in order of release?