• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

Random Bulldogs Talk Thread

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Old Woof Woof

Squad Member
Trophy Points
i an see anotherf try to newcastle and yes they have scored 16-zero kick to come
gould should forget about making sarcastic comments about other teams and get on with what the dogs are doing wrong fffs

BomberBurton

Sending them high in the sky.
Trophy Points
Well my not TigPies shit post aged well, didn't it!!!!
FFS, NO pride in the jersey, the club, or each other.
Fans Booing them at 1/2 time and how did they lift?
Concede MORE POINTS in the 2nd 1/2 than the 1st!!!
ABSO-FUCKING-LUTELY DISGUSTINGLY PUTRID!!!

If I was on twatter, I'd be ripping Gus another arsehole!
His comment that Ciraldo is coaching to win, rather than blooding for next season NEEDS to be called out.
Simply post the scores of our last half dozen matches, then the missed tackles, and ask him to explain how those figures reflect his comment to be true and not spoon-feeding us fans absolute bullshit!

BomberBurton

Trophy Points
Two things did not help if we are seeking excuses.
Rajab can't defend against a plastic bag blowing around in the wind and the Ref's early calls set the Knights platform up by fatiguing us.

Old Woof Woof

Squad Member
Trophy Points
wonders what was said at halftime i can imagine. "okay boys you are doing well keep it up!" they thought he meant keep up with the pathetic plays so they went on with it coaches orders lol

Old Woof Woof

Squad Member
Trophy Points
and true to form there will not be one single press statement out of the club reassuring the supporters it wont happen again. and why not cos they know they are all in deep poo poo and it will keep on happening until they recruit better. one player from the knights took on the whole dogs team and Ponga did it well shame on you dogs but keep taking your big wages just like the politicians for nothing! and nil results

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
I'm not sure what money the club has moving forward, and I know our priority has got to be middles, but man we'd be crazy not to make a play for Luai.. It was evident when he left the field v Parra how important he is for that left side attack, and Lord knows Burton ain't cutting it in the halves.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Alex Twal has apparently been given permission to look for another club. Should we make an offer to the try-scoring machine?

BomberBurton

Trophy Points
What's his D like?
Is he effective in his runs?
Don't care if he scores tries or not, care about work ethic, effective hit-ups and defence.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
actually his stats are better than what I expected.. Like he's not a super effective player, but he works hard and Lord knows that's what we need. He wouldn't be our main man but he could be handy to have in the pack.

tackle efficiency 98.4%
Average running meters 106

I wouldn't be surprised if a team like the Storm give him a shot.

BomberBurton

Trophy Points
Decent and agree that's the type of stat's we need in the team.

Old Woof Woof

Squad Member
Trophy Points
actually his stats are better than what I expected.. Like he's not a super effective player, but he works hard and Lord knows that's what we need. He wouldn't be our main man but he could be handy to have in the pack.

tackle efficiency 98.4%
Average running meters 106

I wouldn't be surprised if a team like the Storm give him a shot.
lets face it his stats are better than most in the pack anyway