• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

What's eating?

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Trophy Points
Coles in the refridgerated bakery section are selling Chocolate Vanilla Slice 2 packs for $4 each, although often discounted as its a perishable item.

Absolutely friggin DEEEEEEEE-LICIOUS.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Coles in the refridgerated bakery section are selling Chocolate Vanilla Slice 2 packs for $4 each, although often discounted as its a perishable item.

I got some Ultimate cookies the other night for a dollar something.. they're legit the best cookies I've ever eaten

Wahesh

Beast by Name, Beast by Nature
Trophy Points

I got some Ultimate cookies the other night for a dollar something.. they're legit the best cookies I've ever eaten
I gotta keep my eye open for these things. My local Coles is only small so doesn't get a lot of that kind of stuff. Then again the cake section in Coles is easy to walk past without realising - it's close to the Deli and the fresh produce so people often walk past it not thinking it's there. I like the mixed nuts section that Coles have though, getting what you like etc.

BomberBurton

Sending them high in the sky.
Trophy Points
Why would you.
No caffeine, fake sugar.
Might as well just drink coloured water!

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Lol.. I bought it the other night when I felt like a Coke but didn't want the caffeine before going to sleep... figured I'd see what it was like.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
I had Red Rooster last night for the first time in years. When did they suddenly become KFC MkII?

I bought a box thinking it would have RR kind of stuff in it. Get this... it had:
  • Fried Chicken Burger
  • Potato and Gravy
  • Popcorn Chicken
  • 2 pieces of friend chicken
  • Chips
  • Coke
Isn't that KFC FFS??

Wahesh

Trophy Points
it's KFC except from a microwave
Pretty much. In the past whenever we had big family BBQ's (close to 50 people) we'd BBQ the meat skewers and lamb etc... and everyone would bring a salad. The chicken we'd get would be from Red Rooster because it was actually healthy chicken that was cooked as you'd expect. Now it's all KFC type shit lol. Not going back there anytime soon - or KFC for that matter.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Pretty much. In the past whenever we had big family BBQ's (close to 50 people) we'd BBQ the meat skewers and lamb etc... and everyone would bring a salad. The chicken we'd get would be from Red Rooster because it was actually healthy chicken that was cooked as you'd expect. Now it's all KFC type shit lol. Not going back there anytime soon - or KFC for that matter.

Lol yeah KFC servers its purpose though.. like if you're just in one of those moods where you need a disgustingly delicious feed then KFC is good go-to.. I'm just glad that they own their filthiness, and they don't try and pull all that "healthy alternatives" crap like McFilth does

Wahesh

Trophy Points

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
I honestly reckon most vegans secretly eat meat when nobody is around lol