• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

What's eating?

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Wahesh

Beast by Name, Beast by Nature
Trophy Points
I had a chicken burrito from G&G today. I haven’t had G&G in a while. It was actually a pretty good one. Too bad about the public holiday surcharge.

@Howard Moon this was at MacArthur Square today out past Campbelltown. It was my first time there and I was expecting the joint to be an absolute cesspit. I was wrong. It was actually not bad and the people there were... normal. Not ciggy-butt-brain bogans like I was expecting lol.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
I had a chicken burrito from G&G today. I haven’t had G&G in a while. It was actually a pretty good one. Too bad about the public holiday surcharge.

@Howard Moon this was at MacArthur Square today out past Campbelltown. It was my first time there and I was expecting the joint to be an absolute cesspit. I was wrong. It was actually not bad and the people there were... normal. Not ciggy-butt-brain bogans like I was expecting lol.

Guzman and Gomez?

haha.. I haven't been to Macarthur Square in over a decade.. can't really recall a lot of shady characters hanging out there from when I was younger though, and also a lot of normies purchase land in the surrounding suburbs of C Town

Trophy Points
Go to Bradbury or Airds instead if you want a real eye opening experience.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
Guzman and Gomez?

haha.. I haven't been to Macarthur Square in over a decade.. can't really recall a lot of shady characters hanging out there from when I was younger though, and also a lot of normies purchase land in the surrounding suburbs of C Town
Guzman and Gomez that's the one. I'm not big on Mexican but I'll give them a big thumbs up for yesterday's meal.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
Go to Bradbury or Airds instead if you want a real eye opening experience.
I'll keep my eyes peeled for those places next time I'm there. I saw a Bavarian restaurant there though and after the sour experience I had last time I was there I wasn't even going to contemplate stepping in lol.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Big Breakfast

chilli beans, 2 fried eggs on a bed of spinach, avocado, tomato, mushrooms, potato gems w kewpie mayo, and a beef (I lied, plant based) patty topped with Swis cheese, beetroot, sauerkraut w bbq sooowce.

Not a bad way to start the day if I must say.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
Big Breakfast

chilli beans, 2 fried eggs on a bed of spinach, avocado, tomato, mushrooms, potato gems w kewpie mayo, and a beef (I lied, plant based) patty topped with Swis cheese, beetroot, sauerkraut w bbq sooowce.

Not a bad way to start the day if I must say.
Dude... I LOVE a big breakfast :D

the-big-breakfast.jpg

Wahesh

Trophy Points
God damn it.. I'm so hungry now but don't have all the ingredients to run it again..

also, I can honestly say that my presentation looked nothing like that haha
You want to know what I did? The photo that I posted made ME look for a nice cafe around the area that serves it (or something similar).

No luck 😒

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Too right they are. The only reason I go there is because they are the only place that sells zig zag Twisties.

Haha.. I always end up living in locations where there is an IGA in like 2 minutes walking distance.. I really need to start doing big shopping trips at Coles/Woolies more often.

BomberBurton

Sending them high in the sky.
Trophy Points
I thought so too when I had it prior which would've been in about 2018. I don't know if they lifted up their game big time it seems now. Maybe it was the burrito specifically or something but they've lifted their game big time.
Will you avenge my death if I try it again and it fails me again?

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
I've been buying this companies apples from Coles recently and every time I see the wrapper in the bin I can't help but wonder what might come across somebodies mind when they see it, as it certainly could be mistaken for branding/packaging that one might expect from a certain other industry.

unnamed.jpeg

Sleeky

Squad Member
Trophy Points
I've been buying this companies apples from Coles recently and every time I see the wrapper in the bin I can't help but wonder what might come across somebodies mind when they see it, as it certainly could be mistaken for branding/packaging that one might expect from a certain other industry.

View attachment 1485
Yeah I could see how this can be taken. Even the catch phrase sounds a little xxx