• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

Intriguing YouTube Videos

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Wahesh

Beast by Name, Beast by Nature
Trophy Points
Trophy Points
I reckon @spiritofaslan will like that one a lot :D
Strange creatures indeed.

Hahaha poor bastard got screwed over hard in the end.

That said maybe we should do something like this for auctions. Would make them more interesting thats for sure :D

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
45 years after its completion, we look back at the fascinating construction story behind one of the world's most iconic buildings.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
Speaking of MSN @Wahesh

Man I remember when I first started using it in 2001 it was an awesome program. You'd go on chat rooms and speak to people, get along with them, get their email address, and then converse on MSN Messenger. I remember that in the 2005 release there was also games you could play on it with contacts - games like Tic Tac Toe, Chess, Checker etc... it was pretty fun.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Man I remember when I first started using it in 2001 it was an awesome program. You'd go on chat rooms and speak to people, get along with them, get their email address, and then converse on MSN Messenger. I remember that in the 2005 release there was also games you could play on it with contacts - games like Tic Tac Toe, Chess, Checker etc... it was pretty fun.

I spent way, waaay too many hours on MSN back in the day.. I'd be on that thing till 2-3 in the morning and then have to drag myself to school (the days I actually went).. MSN and Geocities were life back then. I can't remember the games right now but probably did play them.

This is pretty funny, and I'm definitely guilty of at least half of these:

Wahesh

Trophy Points
I spent way, waaay too many hours on MSN back in the day.. I'd be on that thing till 2-3 in the morning and then have to drag myself to school (the days I actually went).. MSN and Geocities were life back then. I can't remember the games right now but probably did play them.

This is pretty funny, and I'm definitely guilty of at least half of these:

Definitely guilty of a few of those things myself. I didn't know that 'wuu2' stood for though :ROFLMAO:

Wahesh

Trophy Points
I remember I created a GeoCities website back in the days as well when I was studying web design. I think that today it still exists but is only accessible in Japan.

Trophy Points
Does anyone back in the day remember when chat rooms and IM programs didn't have buffers?

For some reason you could crash some of them by doing massive posts/messages with just broken pipes "||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||".

Never found out why, but if you had a good connection you could post them, and the person receiving the message would just drop carrier if using a modem :D

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Does anyone back in the day remember when chat rooms and IM programs didn't have buffers?

For some reason you could crash some of them by doing massive posts/messages with just broken pipes "||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||".

Never found out why, but if you had a good connection you could post them, and the person receiving the message would just drop carrier if using a modem :D

Yes and I remember people sending .exe files to mess with other user's computers lol. Not me though, never.

Old Woof Woof

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Amongst all the clutter, there are some real gems on the tube. Post them here.

Upscaled with an ensemble of neural networks Louis Le Prince's footage, Roundhay Garden Scene, shot in October 1888.

amazing technology being able to colour some of these old movies now

Trophy Points

Frances Tom Pages' send it off a 135m cliff top and basejumps with motox bike.

Absolutely mental.