• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

Gaming Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Fartin luther king

Squad Member
Trophy Points
I woke up this morning and realised the download had frozen at 95%. Fortunately when I restarted it said that it only had 3GB left to download. 3 hours later it still said, "Preparing to download"

Should be able to play it some time next year.
Yep same it's fucked can't uninstall it either it's a world wide fuck up

Fartin luther king

Squad Member
Trophy Points
I got 1 monitor delivery today who the fuck put seperate orders on 2 monitors going same address? Luckily I can't play the game anyway

Hacky McAxe

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Yep same it's fucked can't uninstall it either it's a world wide fuck up

I kind of almost managed to fix it. I figured out that if I close the game, then go to the apps & games section under settings, then go to the Microsoft Flight Sim app, then advanced, and reset the app. Then load the app again and choose the same installation directory, then I can play. But I have to do that every time I reload the game.

At least that's what I thought. It worked first time then I restarted the game and it doesn't work any more.

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
Fuck, what a pain in the ass you guys are having.

My cousin was able to download it without issues but he got ripped off. He bought the 180 dollar edition but received the standard edition.

Hacky McAxe

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Has been a bit of a buggy joke of a release but when it finally downloads I'm sure it'll be worth it.

I uninstalled and deleted it. Started the long download again.

Hacky McAxe

Squad Member
Trophy Points
I have tried every single workaround available. It just won't download. It's now stuck on 5%

I have given up. What a terrible buggy release. Will wait until they fix it.

Fartin luther king

Squad Member
Trophy Points
My cousin is a flight sim snob and he doesn't rate MSF. He said he prefers X-Plane.

Apparently, MFS feels too "gamey".
I can't comment still downloading the fucking thing luckily I got fight night on Xbox and I just punch the living cunt out of mundine while im waiting .

Fartin luther king

Squad Member
Trophy Points
I bought the cunt on steam diddnt work then went to Xbox app hope I'll get a refund and buy some more maps for il2.that sky vector may not be need msgs seems to have its own flight plan thingy you can use hopefully I get it working before they find a cure for covid.
Hacky how do you calibrate triple screens

Hacky McAxe

Squad Member
Trophy Points
I bought the cunt on steam diddnt work then went to Xbox app hope I'll get a refund and buy some more maps for il2.that sky vector may not be need msgs seems to have its own flight plan thingy you can use hopefully I get it working before they find a cure for covid.
Hacky how do you calibrate triple screens

Using magic.

It's a bit tricky as it varies depending on what you're using. You can usually just use the windows stuff but for some stuff you have to use an ultra-wide multiscreen software.

Fartin luther king

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Using magic.

It's a bit tricky as it varies depending on what you're using. You can usually just use the windows stuff but for some stuff you have to use an ultra-wide multiscreen software.
Got the screens sorted ,but that cunt of a game fuck me dead trying everything it's fucked.for fuck sake all I want to do is land on aryes rock .

Trophy Points
Got the screens sorted ,but that cunt of a game fuck me dead trying everything it's fucked.for fuck sake all I want to do is land on aryes rock .
As in full of bugs, or you can't have any fun with it?

They don't have helicopters in it do they?

Fartin luther king

Squad Member
Trophy Points
So it's installed, slight oversight by me graphics card meets minimum requirements, add triple screens to that Minecraft looks better and the framerate makes it unplayable

Hacky McAxe

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Yeah, it's fucked. I tried every thing short of re-installing windows. Looked through a few forums and everyone who had the same issue all say that installing reinstalling Windows didn't help.

They thing it's some profile or motherboard issue. Many have downloaded a torrent and copied the files off that. I'm now trying to download it on another computer then if that works, I'll copy the files across to my main computer and hope it detects them.