• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

TV Show Discussion

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Trophy Points
When did The Amazing Race Australia start? I've been wanting to watch that. I missed out on the first ep? Shit..
Seasons 1 , 2 and 3 were with Ch7 and Grant Bowler hosting.
Then there was a long hiatus.
Season 4 is done and dusted on Ch10 with Beau Ryan hosting.
Season 5 completed filming (Aus only due to Covid), but has not screened.

I've always wanted to be on it, but knowing what my travel anxiety is like, it'd be constant highlights of me asking locals where the nearest toilet is :LOL:

Wahesh

Beast by Name, Beast by Nature
Trophy Points
Seasons 1 , 2 and 3 were with Ch7 and Grant Bowler hosting.
Then there was a long hiatus.
Season 4 is done and dusted on Ch10 with Beau Ryan hosting.
Season 5 completed filming (Aus only due to Covid), but has not screened.

I've always wanted to be on it, but knowing what my travel anxiety is like, it'd be constant highlights of me asking locals where the nearest toilet is :LOL:
Phew... I knew the first 4 seasons were already aired, but I thought you meant the 5th season started. I'm actually looking forward to watching that. That is one of the very few reality shows I enjoy watching because you learn a lot about other cultures. I'm guessing in the upcoming season, we'll learn a lot about small Aussie towns and what they're known for.

Trophy Points
Phew... I knew the first 4 seasons were already aired, but I thought you meant the 5th season started. I'm actually looking forward to watching that. That is one of the very few reality shows I enjoy watching because you learn a lot about other cultures. I'm guessing in the upcoming season, we'll learn a lot about small Aussie towns and what they're known for.
Yeah I'm interested to see how they work it..

I can see it now.. ROAD BLOCK *opens envelope* ... OH it's a literal road block because the borders shut again.

I find it almost like a bit of travel tourism as well. Could do wonders for Australian tourism if they get it right.

Sleeky

Squad Member
Trophy Points
I know not much people have Apple TV but what I have loved on it so far:

- Tehran
Wow. It’s a really good show and has plenty of twists. Maybe because it hits close to home but still, good show

- Ted Lasso
I love the Premier League and a series that involves it I had to watch. Started off a bit weird but when you have an open mind, you get in tune with the characters and you just start binging. I can see why Olivia Wilde loves Sudeikis, the guy is funny as

Trophy Points
So we have Stan and Netflix (basic plans), as wifey wanted them. $10 a month for both isn't that bad.

Anywhoo been getting stuck into (on Netflix):
- Stranger Things (just finished Season 1).
- Ratched (just started watching).

and anyone else into Harrow?

Wahesh

Trophy Points
So we have Stan and Netflix (basic plans), as wifey wanted them. $10 a month for both isn't that bad.

Anywhoo been getting stuck into (on Netflix):
- Stranger Things (just finished Season 1).
- Ratched (just started watching).

and anyone else into Harrow?
Season 1 of Stranger Things is the best. I've finished all 3 so far, hanging out for season 4.

Watch "Happy!" when you get a chance... I could not believe some of the stuff I saw in that show!

Trophy Points
Season 1 of Stranger Things is the best. I've finished all 3 so far, hanging out for season 4.

Watch "Happy!" when you get a chance... I could not believe some of the stuff I saw in that show!
We are into Season 2 now... I hear S3 is pretty crapola.

Tried to get into Happy a while back and it really didn't grab me (much like Better Call Saul).

I normally give shows about 2-3 episodes and if they haven't grabbed me by then, I ditch them.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
We are into Season 2 now... I hear S3 is pretty crapola.

Tried to get into Happy a while back and it really didn't grab me (much like Better Call Saul).

I normally give shows about 2-3 episodes and if they haven't grabbed me by then, I ditch them.
Money Heist - have you seen that one yet? Mate... that show gets better by the episode. Waiting for season 5 now - I think 5 is the last one.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
This was an awesome series.. there's a few episodes on YouTube if anybody is interested

Masterminds

"Masterminds tells real crime stories about amazing deceptions that brilliant criminals use to pull off seemingly impossible crimes. This new half-hour series combines the mystery of a "whodunit" with the thrill of a "howdunit," revealing the extraordinary world of elite bank robbers, escape artists, impersonators, kidnappers, murderers and frauds".

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0434702/plotsummary?ref_=tt_ov_pl

Wahesh

Trophy Points
Well it only took a couple of years, but I finally managed to finish watching West Coast Customs. Now, that means I've watched the 5 seasons that were on Netflix, there was a 6th and final season but I can't seem to find it being streamed anywhere. It's not everyone's cup of tea - not even mine - but I didn't mind tuning into it just as something different to watch.

Now that I've gotten that out of the way, I'll wait a few more months for the 4th season of Rust Valley Restorers to come back on Netflix (it's already airing in North America), and I'll watch intertwining episodes of that with Rust Bros - looking forward to it :)

Trophy Points
Well it only took a couple of years, but I finally managed to finish watching West Coast Customs. Now, that means I've watched the 5 seasons that were on Netflix, there was a 6th and final season but I can't seem to find it being streamed anywhere. It's not everyone's cup of tea - not even mine - but I didn't mind tuning into it just as something different to watch.

Now that I've gotten that out of the way, I'll wait a few more months for the 4th season of Rust Valley Restorers to come back on Netflix (it's already airing in North America), and I'll watch intertwining episodes of that with Rust Bros - looking forward to it :)
I've been hitting the K Dramas on Netflix of late. Watching All Of Us Are Dead, and have Alice in Borderland lined up as well as Hellbound.

Drive to Survive S4 is out so will get stuck into that soon.

Watched 5 minutes of that show Flinch before I canned it (it is insanely shit), and Bake Squad is pretty "meh" as well.

I'm trying to get into "Is It Cake", but find the host quite annoying. Kinda interesting but I've noticed most of the "comedians" or "writers" that come through Saturday Night Live all have this forced, overly American style of comedy to them.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
I've been hitting the K Dramas on Netflix of late. Watching All Of Us Are Dead, and have Alice in Borderland lined up as well as Hellbound.

Watched 5 minutes of that show Flinch before I canned it (it is insanely shit), and Bake Squad is pretty "meh" as well.

I'm trying to get into "Is It Cake", but find the host quite annoying. Kinda interesting but I've noticed most of the "comedians" or "writers" that come through Saturday Night Live all have this forced, overly American style of comedy to them.
You know what title I find odd?

"The Woman in the House Across the Street from the Girl in the Window"

At first I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me.

Wahesh

Trophy Points

If you are enjoying All Of Us Are Dead, I take it you've watched Squid Game??