• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

What's eating?

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
Just used those speedy bake rolls you chuck in the oven from woolies or Coles couldn't find provolone cheese just used mozzarella.
Next time though I'm loading the cunts with jalapeños

Oh, never thought of using them. Good idea. Wish Red Rooster sold their rolls. The rippa roll is perfect.

The deli near me has practically every cheese ever made. Fucking love it.

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
No idea WTF is for dinner tonight. Had a big weekend of a lot of food so wouldn't mind something light.

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
Making my daughter's favourite tonight; spag bol.

Pack it with zucchini, mushrooms, carrot and capsicum. Got some beef and pork mince as well as Italian sausages and a handful of Bacon pieces.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Yep it's gold went to this japanese pretend German beer house in Osaka they had this serve yourself curry like Katsu was fucking awsome

lol self serve is playing a dangerous game when it comes to Japanese.. always wonder how those types of places make money :ROFLMAO: Nothing beats a good quality Katsu or similar.. they do a nice Katsu at Dixon house

Fartin luther king

Squad Member
Trophy Points
lol self serve is playing a dangerous game when it comes to Japanese.. always wonder how those types of places make money :ROFLMAO: Nothing beats a good quality Katsu or similar.. they do a nice Katsu at Dixon house
I found it online weird japanese curry with ice coffee in Osaka
2019-06-13.jpg

Fartin luther king

Squad Member
Trophy Points
looks a bit watery.. is it? the Japanese store at EastGardens food court does a nice katsu if you're ever out that way.. has like grated beetroot in it which is actually a nice addition
Yeah it was I ordered Katsu chicken with it but this shit was awsome

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
Every time I hear the word "Osaka" I think of the Simpsons.

Knife goes in, guts come out that's what Osaka Seafood Concern is all about.