• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

What's eating?

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
Check out the big brain on FLK. That's right, madha you a smart motherfucker.

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
I thought Pulled Pork was the King of Burger meat?

One of the best meals I've ever had was a pulled pork burger in the US. Was from Cheesecake Factory. It was literally perfect. The sauce was sweet but not overly sweet, the bun was soft but not too soft or sweet and the pork itself was crazy good.

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
Just that.
already has salt and pepper.
It’s as good as any BBQ rub and costs fucken nothing.

Speaking of rubs, have you had Stubbs rubs? I've got this coffee one and it's fucking amazing. I use it when the missus buys shit cuts of meat (rump) and it makes it amazing.

Edit: this one:

images (43).jpeg

Bad Billy

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Speaking of rubs, have you had Stubbs rubs? I've got this coffee one and it's fucking amazing. I use it when the missus buys shit cuts of meat (rump) and it makes it amazing.

Edit: this one:

View attachment 695
Yea, I think I may have used that one on a brisket, once?
Stubbs is good.
cattleman’s grill are my favorites. Hard to find though.

Fartin luther king

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Simple no frills good old sausage sangers on bbq seen a picture about 1 am thismorn of Philly cheeses steaks thoughtI'd give it a crack with mini rolls fucking oath

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
Simple no frills good old sausage sangers on bbq seen a picture about 1 am thismorn of Philly cheeses steaks thoughtI'd give it a crack with mini rolls fucking oath

I know how to make philly cheese steaks and my local deli even sells provolone cheese but it's easier to find a leprechaun than a good roll I can use for them.

What's a mini roll and where did you get it from?

Fartin luther king

Squad Member
Trophy Points
I know how to make philly cheese steaks and my local deli even sells provolone cheese but it's easier to find a leprechaun than a good roll I can use for them.

Just used those speedy bake rolls you chuck in the oven from woolies or Coles couldn't find provolone cheese just used mozzarella.
Next time though I'm loading the cunts with jalapeños

Fartin luther king

Squad Member
Trophy Points

And where's my furshlugginer pastrami sandwiches?