• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

What's eating?

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Wahesh

Beast by Name, Beast by Nature
Trophy Points
Just had a little combo of things. Tuna with Sweet Seeded Mustard on a single slice of brown bread, Chicken Schnity, Banana, and Thai Coconut soup. :p

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
Wanted to make Lamb Rack, but Mrs booked me in all weekend with friends :cautious:

Fuck, don't you hate when they do that shit or she'll wait at the very last second to tell you she's invited people/relatives over so you can't make other plans? Women suck. Before they get married.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
Had this (or something very similar) for lunch yesterday at the Bistro @ Canterbury Leagues:

Southern Fried Chicken Burger. Southern fried chicken with coleslaw, tomato and corn salsa, American cheese, guacamole, chilli mayo on a toasted Boston Bun topped with onion rings

1602458212462.png

Wahesh

Trophy Points
What's a Boston bun? Never heard of it.
Generally speaking I've always thought a Boston Bun was a dessert-type bun that's got frosting on it, so I'm not sure. It definitely was not that if that's what I'm thinking, it was a regular burger bun. They had a few onion rings on top of the bun though (they looked like calamari at first), it was nice.