• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

What's eating?

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
Billy, here you are making an entire meal over 2 days and I made brownies with honey roasted peanuts yesterday and I thought I was a hero.

I need to re-evaluate my life.

Bad Billy

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Billy, here you are making an entire meal over 2 days and I made brownies with honey roasted peanuts yesterday and I thought I was a hero.

Was Christmas with the family. This was no ordinary Sunday BBQ.
I wouldn’t normally go to that much trouble.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points

I barely had enough effort to make a cheese sandwich.. I think you're doing ok

Trophy Points
Damn that's a quality cook up Bad Billy! Looks delicious.

Coming to that part of the year where the great Aussie "Can't be fucked" meal makes multiple appearances.

By that I mean store bought Coleslaw/Pasta/Potato Salad, and either BBQ chicken, or leftovers.

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
20201221_182653.jpg20201221_182645.jpg

Diabeetus on a rack. Donna Hay brownies, honey roasted peanuts, Cadbury ganache and Lindt shaved chocolate on top of the ganache.

Fartin luther king

Squad Member
Trophy Points
So the kids wanted KFC i said fine, they ate that shit I had a miso soup, grabbed uncle bens rice chilli lemon grass and lime ,300gm green prawns put on pan oil and Japanese 7 spice , garlic powder ginger power job done 5 minute simple but pure gold

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
Uncle Ben's?!?! REEEEEEEEEEEEE APHOBIC! VARIOUS SYMBOLS ON FACEGRAMS AND TWEETBOOK.

Fartin luther king

Squad Member
Trophy Points
I'm still wondering what post PC Uncle Bens is going to look like. Apparently it's going to be renamed Bens, so hes having the Uncle title stripped, and the picture is going.
Ah yes they still have the dark fella on it, the cancel culture hovering around Twitter ready to strike and tell people how racist and tone deaf they are