• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

What's eating?

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Trophy Points
Damn thats some impressive pizza and meat on the past 2 pages #nohomo.

How do I upload short videos? @spiritofaslan
I have some good steak ones to upload
At the moment I've got video file extensions disabled due to storage size/space allocations.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
I've a question for you steak enthusiasts... is Flank Steak the cut that is used in the likes of curried beef at Chinese restaurants?

Trophy Points
Snuck out the other night and treated myself to a cheap $10 Woolies steak. Scotch fillet this time instead of Porterhouse that I normally get.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
mates... last night I had a bit of a moment.. I was trying to decide which yoghurt to get, and I thought, maybe I should eat less dairy, so I ended up buying a dairy-free oat yoghurt lol... wtf... biggest mistake of my life to date... it looked like freakin' lipo when I opened it up

Sleeky

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Same thing happen to you?

I hate those moments... you look at the products for so long that you end up over-thinking it and grabbing the most regrettable item on the shelf
That’s sooooooo me haha. I’m the over thinker then think why did I choose that. I’ve even thrown out what I bought and went back just to make myself feel better lol

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
That’s sooooooo me haha. I’m the over thinker then think why did I choose that. I’ve even thrown out what I bought and went back just to make myself feel better lol

hahaha that's the funniest shit man, that's happened to me a few times at food courts.. look around at every single food available and end up buying the worst option

Trophy Points
Welcome to the first meeting of Procrastinators Anonymous.... first topic ... SHOPPING :D

hahaha I'm shocking when it comes to shopping. We are about 15 minutes from the shops.

Wife: "Can you go down and grab some $2 long life milk from the shops?"
Me: "Sure thing".
*1 hour later returns*
Me: "Should have seen all the specials I got... *unpacking* yoghurts, ice cream, cream buns, Sour patch Kids...and the milk... all up $37.42"
Wife: *sighs and rolls eyes*