• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

What's eating?

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Fartin luther king

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Yep! Very powerful flavours.. I love having a jar in the fridge for a snack.. decent probiotic as well
Only me and the youngest boy eat in in our house we smash jars of it,going down Sydney tomorrow morning will go to the Korean and Japanese supermarket to get supplies

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Only me and the youngest boy eat in in our house we smash jars of it,going down Sydney tomorrow morning will go to the Korean and Japanese supermarket to get supplies

yeah mad.. you gonna hit up Dixon House? is the kimchi a bit cheaper in Korean supermarkets? it's fair pricy at general supermarkets

Fartin luther king

Squad Member
Trophy Points
yeah mad.. you gonna hit up Dixon House? is the kimchi a bit cheaper in Korean supermarkets? it's fair pricy at general supermarkets
Fucking oath lol, not sure never bought it but I was at Japanese supermarket 2 weeks ago and found out the Korean one's around the corner so will grab a few to try

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Woolworth Asian section its cheap also, haven't had artichoke hearts in a long time cant even remember what they taste like

I just remembered I bought some Katsu curry from Coles ages ago and am still yet to use it lol.. actual Katsu curry not that Golden curry stuff.. first time I'd seen it

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points

Fartin luther king

Squad Member
Trophy Points
I would have done the same mate, it's the goods. Bet it's even better over there no doubt

You don't fuck around! are those KitKat's wasabi flavoured? good stash
No wasbi spewing I bought a few packs back from Japan as a joke the kids loved them so did I lol,kastu curry not much difference from packet in woollies its a cheap comfort food over their panko crumbs chicken and pork Katsu curry and rice you would be hard pressed to tell the difference between here and Japan