• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

What's eating?

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Fartin luther king

Squad Member
Trophy Points
I still reckon the vegan Kimchi from Coles (Keep It Cleaner) is the best.. think they use the best bits of the cabbage for that one

I need to get down to China Town real soon and stock up on treats, has been ages
The goods vegan Woolworth is great explodes in your face

Trophy Points
pulled beef from Coles w grated carrot and purple cabbage on a seeded bun is a good simple lunch.. topped with chilli sauce, ranch, chipotle or aioli (take your pick) pickles optional
It's expensive the pre packaged stuff, but its bloody good. Is that the one they also have a pulled chicken in the range as well?

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
It's expensive the pre packaged stuff, but its bloody good. Is that the one they also have a pulled chicken in the range as well?

yeah that's the only problem is the price but damn it's delicious. Pulled chicken and pulled pork yes

Trophy Points
Aldi sell a $5 ish desert that serves 5.

Tiramisu or Chocolate Truffle.... and it's bloody delicious!

Fartin luther king

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Forgot to get a picture because I ate it lol ,got some bushmans cutlets yesterday indirect heat 200c and smoke 20 mins each side finished of on really hot grill . Possibly one of the best steaks I've ever eaten

Bad Billy

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Now the real question is, how did @Bad Billy acquire the kebab meat? do you have a rotisserie?
Nah, just the local kebab shop.
top tip; if they’re one of the shops that shave the meat off the roll and crisp it up on the hotplate (I’ve had ones that do and ones that don’t) ask them not to. At pizza temps, you’ll overcook it and it’ll turn into wood chips