• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

What's eating?

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Trophy Points
Was watching Paul Hollywood Eats Japan recently, where he goes around touring Japan and the food culture there. Absolutely insane some of the stuff there, albeit seems heavily seafood based.

Trophy Points
On a side note one of these days I need to make some Fijian Kokoda (co-con-dah). It's a fish cevichee using white fish marinated in creamy lime/lemon sauce for hours. Bloody delicious too.

Fartin luther king

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Was watching Paul Hollywood Eats Japan recently, where he goes around touring Japan and the food culture there. Absolutely insane some of the stuff there, albeit seems heavily seafood based.
Huge seafood but plenty of meat on stick places and dumplings, one Japanese hotel i stayed at had the traditional Japanese spread , I don't like raw prawns much but breakfast the had fish, the next morning I opted for a western breakfast could not do fish in morning,
But I discovered the joys of a Japanese 7/11 egg sandwich those things are highly addictive

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
I wasn't aware it was tongue until after the fact lol I was just like waygu

hahaha.. actually when I was doing hospitality studies I ate some Sheep brain one time.. I actually didn't mind the taste of it, but I couldn't eat too much because I started to think about what I was actually consuming

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
I used to eat them all the time ill buy some this week now and crumb them lol and bacon mmm

I feel like talking about tongue and brains is to a simple meat eater what talking about regular meat is to vegans.. nah who am I kidding, vegans love meat which is why they're so angry, because if they eat it then they can't be on their high horse about how much better they are then the rest of society

Fartin luther king

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Went out korean bbq tonight, it was ok few real good things few shit things ,mixed emotions on this no shortage of food but unsure

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
pulled beef from Coles w grated carrot and purple cabbage on a seeded bun is a good simple lunch.. topped with chilli sauce, ranch, chipotle or aioli (take your pick) pickles optional

Fartin luther king

Squad Member
Trophy Points
pulled beef from Coles w grated carrot and purple cabbage on a seeded bun is a good simple lunch.. topped with chilli sauce, ranch, chipotle or aioli (take your pick) pickles optional
I just bought more kimchi lol Japanese chicken miso and kimchi is becoming my regular go to meal

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
I just bought more kimchi lol Japanese chicken miso and kimchi is becoming my regular go to meal

I still reckon the vegan Kimchi from Coles (Keep It Cleaner) is the best.. think they use the best bits of the cabbage for that one

I need to get down to China Town real soon and stock up on treats, has been ages