• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

What's eating?

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Wahesh

Beast by Name, Beast by Nature
Trophy Points
Had a BBQ yesterday. Plenty of chicken, snags, red meat, and potatoes. Plenty of left-overs today for lunch/dinner.

BomberBurton

Sending them high in the sky.
Trophy Points
I would've... but we've got a grinch and party pooper as Premier.
Most liveable city in the world is Melbourne, lets follow their lead and whilst at it, live up to our reputation and riot around food :)

Wahesh

Trophy Points

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Yeah true.. I try not to eat too much of that stuff in general but somebody left those here from footy on the weekend and for some reason I was starving late last night. Suffice to say I paid the price this morning.. woke up at 5:30 feeling like crap.. had to go run 1000 laps for some redemption

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
I'm a sucker for labels and often these types of things end up not living up to expectation, but we will find out later!

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Well that sauce was weak as lol figured it would be. Had a nice To Bone though! Shame this game is a stinker

Wahesh

Trophy Points
yeah it looks awesome.. I never got to sample it unfortunately
Are you kidding me? Bro that's criminal lol.

I had to actually re-read your post. I thought your brother-in-law sent you the actual roast - now I realise he sent you the photo of it :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Are you kidding me? Bro that's criminal lol.

I had to actually re-read your post. I thought your brother-in-law sent you the actual roast - now I realise he sent you the photo of it :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

HAHAHA.. imagine that arriving on your door step..

He's not really my brother-in-law, but is the father of my sister's child.. he's a decent lad but.. he lives in Sydney but next time he is up here I'm gonna see if he's keen to fire something up