• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

Playstation, Xbox, Nintendo and PC Thread

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
I never looked at it that way. I actually thought you and @ASSASSIN had all the consoles lol. But yep, I'm with you there, 100% PC gamer here.

I do but they were all bought pre PC. I have no need for consoles barring GTA VI when the trailer gets released in 4092 as they always delay the PC release.

Wahesh

Beast by Name, Beast by Nature
Trophy Points

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
Seems fake/modded. Don't think that's genuine.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
My rig is getting made right now. I'll be picking her up later tonight.

Ok... so @spiritofaslan @K E and @Hacky McAxe as I've spent over my budget on this thing, I would like to get a 'budgeted' version of GTA 5 (if you catch my drift). If you are aware of any sales of Epic Sales Downloads, hit me up :cool:. First thing I'm going to do though is play Saints Row 3, then GTA 4 (I know GTA has a poor story but the HD setting in Liberty *cough* New York *cough* City is freaking awesome.

Hacky McAxe

Squad Member
Trophy Points

Ok... so @spiritofaslan @K E and @Hacky McAxe as I've spent over my budget on this thing, I would like to get a 'budgeted' version of GTA 5 (if you catch my drift). If you are aware of any sales of Epic Sales Downloads, hit me up :cool:. First thing I'm going to do though is play Saints Row 3, then GTA 4 (I know GTA has a poor story but the HD setting in Liberty *cough* New York *cough* City is freaking awesome.

$18.49 from cdkeys.com

Buy it there and they email you the key, then you download the Rockstar launcher, enter the key, download the game and you're good to go.

Trophy Points

I don't know mate as I have only really ever bought from: Steam or GreenmanGaming. There was another one I used to buy Adventure Games from, but I think they got bought by GMG.

What did you end up going with for your rig?

Wahesh

Trophy Points
I don't know mate as I have only really ever bought from: Steam or GreenmanGaming. There was another one I used to buy Adventure Games from, but I think they got bought by GMG.

What did you end up going with for your rig?
I took your advice on a lot of the specs. I got a Ryzen 3600 (equivalent to i5-9600K ), with GeForce GTX 1650 Super 4GB, 2x8 GB Ram, Deepcool D-Shield V2 case, 500GB primary HDD, 250GB secondary HDD, Blue ring fan, and windows 10 64 bit Pro.

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
I took your advice on a lot of the specs. I got a Ryzen 3600 (equivalent to i5-9600K ), with GeForce GTX 1650 Super 4GB, 2x8 GB Ram, Deepcool D-Shield V2 case, 500GB primary HDD, 250GB secondary HDD, Blue ring fan, and windows 10 64 bit Pro.

Dude, that's pretty much my exact PC. Love it.

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
I have an i5, though. And my graphics card is 6GB.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
Dude, that's pretty much my exact PC. Love it.
What's the most recent/demanding game you have that pushes it to it's limits? Mine will most likely be GTA 5 - not really a big fan of the more recent games lol.

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
What's the most recent/demanding game you have that pushes it to it's limits? Mine will most likely be GTA 5 - not really a big fan of the more recent games lol.

Umm, I think it's GTA and even that's not demanding at all. It can run any game easily except X Plane which is an insanely demanding game to run even with a beast.

Everything runs in sweet 60FPS. All GTAs, all Assassin's Creeds, Watch Dogs, etc.

One game I recommend, assuming you're into house renovations, is House Flipper. It's as the title says, you flip houses. You can do jobs for people renovating houses or you can buy old, shitty houses and fix them up and sell them for a profit. Check it out on YouTube. I've got over 200 hours on it.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
Umm, I think it's GTA and even that's not demanding at all. It can run any game easily except X Plane which is an insanely demanding game to run even with a beast.

Everything runs in sweet 60FPS. All GTAs, all Assassin's Creeds, Watch Dogs, etc.

One game I recommend, assuming you're into house renovations, is House Flipper. It's as the title says, you flip houses. You can do jobs for people renovating houses or you can buy old, shitty houses and fix them up and sell them for a profit. Check it out on YouTube. I've got over 200 hours on it.
I haven’t heard of it mate but I will look into it on YouTube. I just can’t wait to replay SR and GTA 4 before starting on 5. Weekend looks set already lol.

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
I haven’t heard of it mate but I will look into it on YouTube. I just can’t wait to replay SR and GTA 4 before starting on 5. Weekend looks set already lol.

The link I sent you also has GTA IV ultimate edition which comes with both DLCs. Great DLCs and worthy of stand alone games.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
The link I sent you also has GTA IV ultimate edition which comes with both DLCs. Great DLCs and worthy of stand alone games.
Definitely - even though I’ve played 4 the other 2 I haven’t so 100% will be getting them. I reckon I’ve already got 200gb set aside for some games I’ve got in mind.

Trophy Points

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
Downloading Windows 10 ISO? Why if you already had it included :)

It's on my wishlist for when it goes cheap again :D

It's on sale pretty regularly. Think it goes for about 20 bucks when on sale?

It's such a relaxing, chill game. I usually have my shows playing on my phone/tablet while playing it.