• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

What's eating?

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Mate just give yourself a treat and try it out, it's so good. I love stacked burgers, so naturally most of the fast food chains fail in that regards, but this one is great. It's got all the usuals plus bacon and onions rings inside, and the sauce they use is amazing.

If you're really hungry get the double though (2 pattys). I usually get the double but yesterday got the single with a BBQ Cheeseburger on the side just as a top--up. So good.

Yeah I will run it one weekend for sure. Honestly It's probably not even that bad tbh there's still plenty of good stuff on there. I used to worry too much about take away but I think the key really is focusing on what it is that the person is eating each and every day.

oh yeah dude gotta run the double! man I'm actually hungry now hahahahaha lucky I am still a bit full from lunch, but I reckon I could down one of those bad boys!

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
It's so funny when you go through your freezer in the first time in ages and you find like these ancient artefacts and its like hmm I wonder if that's still OK to consume.

Wahesh

Beast by Name, Beast by Nature
Trophy Points
It's so funny when you go through your freezer in the first time in ages and you find like these ancient artefacts and its like hmm I wonder if that's still OK to consume.
I know. Almost every year I open the freezer in Summer time and see a bunch of abandoned cola-flavored Zooper Doopers.

index.php

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
I know. Almost every year I open the freezer in Summer time and see a bunch of abandoned cola-flavored Zooper Doopers.

index.php

Haha yeah there was plenty of iceblocks although funnily enough no real old ones, mind you when you when there's a four yr old in the home they do get eaten. I also found a bunch of glow sticks lol.

BomberBurton

Sending them high in the sky.
Trophy Points
What's wrong with the cola ones?
It's the lemonade ones for this house, yet thanks to Assassin, I've sour ones in the freezer.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
What's wrong with the cola ones?
It's the lemonade ones for this house, yet thanks to Assassin, I've sour ones in the freezer.
Well my favorites flavors are the kiddie flavors believe it or not LOL. So for me Bubblegum and Fairy Floss are the best. The others are the cola one just doesn't get the love. I don't hate it as such but it's just not as nice as the others.

Trophy Points
You almost expect David Attenborough to appear and start narrating on whatever has grown on it.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Haha.

When I house sit for mum I'm like ok what food will I pilfer for dinner tonight. Look and there's frozen meat in bags that could be from the ice age.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
Haha.

When I house sit for mum I'm like ok what food will I pilfer for dinner tonight. Look and there's frozen meat in bags that could be from the ice age.
The wifey goes on a big weekend cooking splurge time-to-time and immediately freezes the meat that she cooks, leaves it in the freezer for weeks or months. Whenever we have one of those 'meh' nights coming up and can't be bothered making dinner, we just set the frozen meat out to defrost overnight, then put it in the fridge, and it's ready for dinner the next day.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Oh man it's super convenient to have those backup foods, just not when they're so old you don't even know what it is!

I used to buy bulk meat like steak and such to freeze and it would cover me for like 4-6 weeks.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
Oh man it's super convenient to have those backup foods, just not when they're so old you don't even know what it is!

I used to buy bulk meat like steak and such to freeze and it would cover me for like 4-6 weeks.
Yeah same. We usually bulk buy the super thin pizzas from Coles when they're only special, and freeze them. Whenever we have a lazy day such as a Sunday night when we're a bit peckish, we'll just heat one up and eat it. It's so simple yet so good.

Wifey wanted to go out to dinner last night though which is something we hardly ever do during the week. I had a Moroccan Lamb Shoulder which came with some taboulli, humus and veggies. It was their special for this week. Wifey enjoy pork belly. Man that stuff is tasty but salty lol.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Yeah same. We usually bulk buy the super thin pizzas from Coles when they're only special, and freeze them. Whenever we have a lazy day such as a Sunday night when we're a bit peckish, we'll just heat one up and eat it. It's so simple yet so good.

Wifey wanted to go out to dinner last night though which is something we hardly ever do during the week. I had a Moroccan Lamb Shoulder which came with some taboulli, humus and veggies. It was their special for this week. Wifey enjoy pork belly. Man that stuff is tasty but salty lol.

Oh man you can't go past one of those bad boys when you just want to kick back, especially in the cooler seasons.

Did you guys go to a leagues club? I've been a bit low on cash lately but next pay I'm going out to Mingara which is a big club near me, one of the cafe's there does an amazing brisket burger!

At least with pork it's mostly a natural saltiness (I think?).

Wahesh

Trophy Points
Oh man you can't go past one of those bad boys when you just want to kick back, especially in the cooler seasons.

Did you guys go to a leagues club? I've been a bit low on cash lately but next pay I'm going out to Mingara which is a big club near me, one of the cafe's there does an amazing brisket burger!

At least with pork it's mostly a natural saltiness (I think?).
No we went to a restaurant down in Menai called Rock Salt. We've been there a couple of times on special occasions, but Tuesday night was just a very out-of-ordinary night for us to go there, but went anyway.

Usually we'll go to leagues club or sports clubs for those kinds of nights - even the pub. I love pub food.

Mate brisket burger sounds amazing, make sure you take a picture and post it up here :)

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Ah nice! Gotta love a week night out.

Same mate I'm pretty easy with food, love a good schnitzel.

Oh mate it is Heavenly. I was actually down there tonight for some snooker action, but I'll be back soon for the goods.

BomberBurton

Sending them high in the sky.
Trophy Points

Puff out those pizzas by adding your preferred toppings on top of a partially cooked base.
Remember the add cheese, MOAR cheese, and ALL TEH CHEESE!
Pizza will go further and you've added your desired flavour to it, including errrrrrrrrbs/spices.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
Extra pineapple. Jalapenos
Ranch sauce for dipping
How people cannot like pineapple on their pizza is beyond me. It's so tasty and refreshing.

I actually had a pizza last night. I ordered a pork belly topping. It was fantastic - but they overdo it with the rocket lol. Rocket should not be on a pork belly pizza.

Trophy Points

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
So Coles have this "Flame Grilled Burger Sauce".

https://www.coles.com.au/product/coles-special-flame-grilled-burger-sauce-1kg-5862410

Bought some the other day with low expectations, but holy heck it's absolutely delicious.

It's literally like someone blended up a Hungry Jacks burger, and crammed it in a sauce bottle.

Nice little zing of gherkin in there too!

I've tried the special burger sauce, ages ago.. it was OK.. this one looks better!

Actually your definition reminds me of the burger sauce they have at the Commodore Hotel (North Sydney) although I think that's more like a Big Mac style sauce. Damn nice though!

Wahesh

Trophy Points
I love burger sauce. It's amazing to think that it's what gives burgers most of their taste. Just put it on the patty, the patty absorbs it, and bang. I love having burger sauce with a lot of thing we have in place of regular BBQ or tomato sauce.