• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

What's eating?

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Nah, just the local kebab shop.
top tip; if they’re one of the shops that shave the meat off the roll and crisp it up on the hotplate (I’ve had ones that do and ones that don’t) ask them not to. At pizza temps, you’ll overcook it and it’ll turn into wood chips

cheers for the tip. None of the kebab joints near me do that.. Mate just thinking about it, I can't believe it is not just a common thing.. kebab meat is the best meat of all

Fartin luther king

Squad Member
Trophy Points
cheers for the tip. None of the kebab joints near me do that.. Mate just thinking about it, I can't believe it is not just a common thing.. kebab meat is the best meat of all
Heap of pizza joints in Sydney use kebab meat, there was one at West Gosford i used to love and one of the only around the coast that I know of that use kebab meat

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Heap of pizza joints in Sydney use kebab meat, there was one at West Gosford i used to love and one of the only around the coast that I know of that use kebab meat

yeah true.. I didn't think about that.. I've been on the coast for the last few years in a location where there is a shortage of kebab shops, although a good quality store just opened up the road from me

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Creamy mustard almost diane i guess just cooked garlic off smashed pand with half cup of chicken stock wostershire, djion added cream and reduced it.
Tasted pretty good lol

yeah nice.. I like your effort on the salad also.. mine are normally just slapped together

Trophy Points
Lol no effort bro few cucumber, tomatoes, capsicums , feta and balsamic i keep shit pretty simple
I would call that a gourmet or deluxe salad.

Keeping shit simple for me is a carrot with the ends cut off and a lettuce leaf :D

Trophy Points